Lady Mechanika

The model is awesome, but as a piece of cg art, it really needs a background. To keep with the style you chose, perhaps finish emulating that original art and add the original background to “frame” it. It would look amazing and make this a “finished” piece.

That is a very well done walk cycle, and sexy as hell, but I do notice she plants her left foot at a bit of an awkward angle, like she has a blister on her foot she is favoring. That sort of idiosyncracy is not a bad thing, though. It would be nice to see a bit more of her, perhaps stopping, turning and walking away? Or just walking past the camera so we can see her coming and going?

Lady Mechanika is very pleased with the warm reception and the top row!

And I thank you for your tangible comments

Oh my God! This is amazing! A thousand likes for this :heart::heart::heart:

Are you going to bake down a low poly and throw her in a game engine?

Nice work btw.

Great then, glad to see that Blender provide great animation tools.

@ikkiz
uffff eso esta durisimo excellent work i like it…:yes:

Incredible. This is what keeps me motivated to reach for that kind of quality!

@BluePrintRandom
No. Actualy there is one Lady Mechanika low poly around, much better than mine by ybourykina

First of all, great image!:yes: I love the feel of the background you gave with some exellent lighting.
But I have one question… Is the skin texture hand painted? If so, how did you get such an amazing result? I’m looking for ages to find some tutorials and such but I can’t find it! :frowning:

-Bert

fabulous work. i’m working on characters and basic animation myself, so this is really setting the bar! walk cycle if delightfully perky :slight_smile:

@bert vdb, yes texture is hand painted

my recipe for skin (face) it’s easy:
Jellow forehead and sides of the nose
white bridge of the nose, chin and lip under the nose.
light pink tip of the nose
red cheek
blue eye socket
dark top eyelid
black eyelid edges (contour)
dark red lipstick.
plus some of blurred noise (very slightly yellow-purple overlay) to get lumps of fat and blood vessels

this is technique I spied in vertex magazine www.artbypapercut.com/downloads/ PDF page 214.

@wolfie13 When “setting the bar” you have to get rid of all the mice! :slight_smile:
They are terrifying! :slight_smile:

(This expression is a random effect, which occurred because I forgot to turn on/of a few things in the rig while seting a pose.

Really very good indeed.

Excellent work, very impressive on all fronts. I do note that in the walk cycle her upper body seems too static, 'specially given the exaggeration of the pelvic sway.

Sexy mama! :slight_smile: Nice job!

WOWOWOW!!! sexy post more I want to seee some nudity! ahgh cough cough… for artistic reference :smiley:

Thanks for the quick reply!
… And the great link :slight_smile:

-Bert

this is really great work

Extremely well done, THE BEST !

Good work!