Living Room Scene

Hey, great render. Love the light and the plants. May be the bokks/table is a bit too clean, apart from that loving it it. There’s actual liquid in the cup. You’re quite attentive to detail :thumbs up:

Hey man ! nice work !
Question : Did you use only HDRi to light the scene or some lights too ? Oh and how long did it take to render at what settings on what machine ?

thanks for comment,only light used to illuminate the HDRI,images carried 5-8 hours to render CPU,not have support for GPU
my computer
INTEL I3
HD500 GB
MEMORY RAM 4GB
VIDEO CARD OFF BOARD
EXCUSE MY BAD ENGLISH…

Great job, man! I especially light the lighting. You captured that late afternoon mood well.

yes this is a late afternoon, thanks for comment…

At what resolution did you render for 5-8 hr ? also what integrator settings ?
I’m curious since cycles does path-tracing based on pixel gradual refinement so higher resolution and higher bounces in the integrator = more render time

Nice work.

I particularly like your choice of camera angles - makes all the difference.

Did you put glass in the windows?

What’s your set up for the clear plastic of the chairs?

you have don a good job i have a scene the first render is fine

but the second render is to noisy i use a sun lampe with intensity 200 no hdr ,

Hi Julioras,
I like so much your pictures about intern Arch. Very nice lightings too extern fake sun…How many time to create this job? Alone? Do you search historic Architectural works with this quality?
Congratulations Friend!

thanks for comment,each image and resolution 1512x1080

thanks for commenting, I used a reference image to make this work, took one day to do all the modeling

yes I’ve used glass in the window, if you look good is reflected in the table window, chair of the material is glass with a tone of faint blue

Amazing! what’s your Glass IOR for the chair?

thanks for commenting…

哈哈,欣赏http://christianlouboutinchaussuresvente.frla vente Louboutin

Nice work. I agree with carozza, its a tad too dark IMHO.