McLaren MP4-12c GT3 rendering [2.70 Cycle]

wow this is too realistic haha like its making mad its that good

Just amazing! Worthy of every praise given.

Very realistic !! Great Work , keep going ! :slight_smile:

All your time was worth it. Truly a remarkable image.

The main livery was painted into texture(with mark seam),but some advertisment logo such as eurodatacar(It seems very difficult to paint it well),I have done some trick on it(Duplicate some polygons and than UV Unwrap it,then add a transparent materials),It will have a great effect if you only use for rendering!:eyebrowlift2::yes:
PS:Sorry for poor english

stunning work! one of my top 3 cycles renders i’d say.

Amazing work!! just can’t stop watching it … Good Job :slight_smile:

I too use an iMac so it’s good to see such realism in your render and also to prepare myself for the long render time to achieve it :slight_smile: This is quite good quality, congratulations

Wow, this is one of the most realistic renders I’ve ever seen!!! I love Blender, and totally believe in all of it’s potential, but even I had to ask myself, is that a full Blender-render?! In this one shot you have set to a seal one amazing demonstration as to the capabilities of this graphical IDE!!!

May be I will use Mac Pro next time

Cycles Render Engine has lots possibility to create a material to render,but what is graphical IDE?Anyway Keep going man!

Really amazing work! I want to make epic realistic renders like this in the near future. :smiley:

An IDE stands for Integrated Development Environment.

A very nice render. The car looks clean and detailed. And the compositing is great. Perhapse, if you would make the screen of the camera on the left darker, it might take less attention away from the car. But the lens flare guiding your eyes towards the car is really good.

What do you mean by painted into the texure, you mean you uv unwrapped it and than in PS painted them? I tried this but cause of the deformation of the UV unwrap its really hard to get the textures/stickers straight without any deformation.

Could you explain it a bit further, sorry for asking

Absolutely Stunning!!!

Extremely Realistic!!! :smiley:

Excellent work man! Congrats! =)

Gorgeous render…
Absolute drool worthy with the lovely details…

If I may add a bit of a note…
#The scale of the camera in from the of the car (screen right) is huuuge making the car seem like a toy…was that the intention??
#for the amount of frontal lighting on the car the BG is too dark…giving the car a feel like its glowing almost…could be just me…

But cant stop admiring the love you put in the details…kudos.

Awesome image ! Render time is a bit too long. I’m more accustumated to optimize render setting in Arnold or Vray. The resoluation is 4K but I normaly expect to get 2hours or 4hours for this image quality (near 1 hours in 1080p) on a good 6-8cores computer , probably some optimization can be done in cycles too ? You use branched path tracing ? 17hours it’s only for the “RGB” passes ?

Really nice job btw.