Mesh Tracking Tools (Beta) - with all tutorials

Added thank you :smiley:

Hi,

I improved “offset algorithm” which should now give much more accurate results. Here is a quick example connected with a test of a new masking feature:

Hi Jakub,
i installed the newest version of your addon, but it doesnt appears in the movieclip editor.
If i search the operator via spacebar i get this failure:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/76135655@N07/8027909511/in/photostream

look like modo to me. nice

Have you selected active clip? When there is no active clip set in current Scene panels won’t appear and operators won’t work.

Yep you are right!
It was mine failure ;(
Sorry.

Jakub one question.
How do you achieved the effect in this video:

Im sitting here for 5 days and and have no clue how you achieved this?

Best Regards.

Short version from another thread :wink:

Well it’s simpler than You think :slight_smile: I was shooting from tripod and stopped moving the camera, when actress jumped and added camera shake later in blender. I think it can also be done by shooting from hand and “stabilazing” and “destabilizing” footage later. Rest is simple masking.

If you need more info tell me. I also added replay to Your vimeo comment. I’m really sorry I haven’t noticed your question before! :frowning:

(If anyone is still interested :slight_smile: )

• Added small fix for 2.67 (don’t have time to properly test all the features): http://allblue.pl/mesh_tracking_tools.7z
  • I have on my “to do” create a little bit modified new version: easier to use, remove some unnecessary futures.

i tried to download this but FILE NOT FOUND :frowning:

Hi,

Actually now 90% of Mesh Tracking Tools functionality can be achieved with Blenders built in tracker. So for anything except “Static” Object Based Reconstruction you don’t need it.

Anyway I have it on my old computer. I will re-upload it today if you still want it, though I don’t guarantee it will work with current Blender version.

Hey stfd, so how about the upload. I’m a complete newb when it comes to blender and I would like to follow your tutorial 1:1.

Hey I don’t know what happened to the previous reply I just sent but I would like to ask you for a reupload of you addon. It’s off everywhere.