Module house near the lake

Wow, these are really really good. The only criticism I would have is the boat. To my untrained eye it doesn’t seem to fit in the scene properly.

Everything else is just mind boggling. These definitely need to go in the gallery.

That can’t be cg
show the wireframes :wink:

very nice!

I’d be down on that dock - fishing every morning and evening.

A mere 11 hours between being published and going to the gallery…

Nothing short of amazingly impressive.

Everything you post shows this incredible incredible attention to details! It must have taken so much work and patience to get everything so perfect.

Bravo!

Very impressive - what a level of detail!

Wow. I just couldnt believe that some of the pictures arent really taken…

Wow, really impressed with these! I’m new to Blender and didn’t realize it could produce content like this. Really good work!

That can’t be cg
show the wireframes :wink:

Wow. I just couldnt believe that some of the pictures arent really taken…
Seriously? Most of these renders are really good, they all have certain elements that identify them as CG. The textures on the house, the joints on the trees, some of the grass, the carpets, the water…they’re little things, but they are there.

901 and 904 are my favorites. Very impressive. 5*, no doubt. Good work.

This is wonderful!! I can’t say anything more than that :smiley:

for me, you’re a god… have you got a church or something where I can learn something of you? _____

These are really nice The choice of environment, not a sunny day, really adds to the realism.

Very impressive !!

Really Impressive work!!

Awesome! I really like your work.

Fantastic! The amount of detail and realism is amazing. I really mean it when I say this is easily among the best Blender works I’ve seen yet.

Amazing… amazing. I try to set my goals pretty high, but I would only be setting up for failure on this one. Well done.

Great Work Enrico! As usual;)

I wonder which script you were using to manage huge scenes?

Very impressive. I specially like this great environment (nature).

This is amazingly realistic The environment is totally awesome. There is no other way to describe it. The house is nicely made. It looks so real that you could almost reach out and touch it. I hope that I become half as good as you, then I would be happy. :slight_smile: