Monolith Zombie Survival.

Send me reference images for the helicopter, or tell me what type. “Helicopter” is a bit generic.
Also, here is the SCAR-H, what do you want me to do with the blend?

It is 182 verts
The texture is the image I built it off and so should probably be changes as I have no idea about the images copyright.

Sorry I haven’t replied earlier, I have been busy.

Thanks, ill have a look later

So what should I do with the blend? And also, do you want more detail. I have no idea what sort of standard you want with the models.

Right!
Sorry for the late reply, i haven’t had access to Blenderartists for a while.
I am looking for high detail models, i can decimate them.
The Gun and Heli ought to be high poly, and if possible, for the helicopter make 2/3 levels of detail for my LOD?
I would love this helicopter, but it would be very difficult!
As for the soldier, this style, possibly with multipurpose cham?
DPM (dot pattern matrix, basically smears o’ paint)

Sure, I’ll do more work on the SCAR-H and do the Heli when I’m back on my main PC (probably tomorrow)

It seems like this project is going nowhere.
If you want to keep my interest up, sp I actually do some work for you. Post more images, recent progress. Show us what you are doing, because I like to know I’m not doing someone else’s project for them.

Yeah, i know what you mean!
I’m just a little stuck on the graphic side.
I am also working on multiplayer, so it’s slow :slight_smile:

At the moment i’m working on the first room, which is a compute reseach lab.
I need to make a player, for 3rd person view and the hands for 1st person view, then i’ll need to rig him, so that will be slower.

Do you need hands agoose11? I hv many hands which are useless for me, designed in Maya. But if you need I can convert them to blender. Ya, I know its easy. But you will need to rig them and animate as well.

Regards

Thanks! i did reply earlier but the forum didnt work. That would be really usefull, although i will need to model a character for 3rd oerson view and multiplayer

SDSFSfG, i was waiting for you latest scar :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok, if possible update your thread with some screenshots of your progress. If you need help to design anything for your level , list the names. If possible with reference pictures, here. That will help us to help you. I even have same detailed Assult rifle and pistols already designed, but untextured. Which I once wanted to use in a FPS game. I will give that to you later :P.

Regards

EDIT: I will post the hands tommorow.

Coming…
Still no textures, but the higher detail mesh is done (see below)

If ur still looking for a modeller, i can model the enviroment, weapons and clothes (and some creatures, not very good at humans:no:). I can kinda do uv texturing but im no good at scripting, animating.

Thanks! I would love to have an environment modeler!

@agoose77:
Here is the screenshot of hands. You can see the polycount on left upper corner. First line is for both hand and second is for the selected(single) hand. Is it ok or you want more detail. I could not find the hand texture and don’t even remember that I made it or not!

Regards

The detail’s fine thanks!

Please note that progress is very slow at the moment 'till i get my new pc (waiting for motherboard, monitor and case, need to buy gfx) should have by jan 20th hopefully!

just to let anyone who’s interested know:
i now have my custom pc, and have re-ignited the development in the game.
see here for the menu:

Changed thread details.

Why zombie wouldn’t it be cooler to create something not so cliched? Left 4 dead, Resident evil big games with zombies in them. What is so facinating with zombies. Make an online dinosaur game instead. Where you must fight velociraptors and hungry carnivores.

Or why not mummies, not as used as zombies…