Movies, briefly

Awesome! :smiley: 5STARTS!

??? this looks like my really, really low poly guys, before i do them up! :ba:

@BFTU it’s a style of image, like all styles there are some gems and some pretty plain ones, and so far this looks like a collection of gems.
Have a look at some more: (by a guy called Tim Reynolds, I’m pretty sure)
http://dribbble.com/turnislefthome/projects/113281-Low-Poly-Animal-Kingdom

Nice job! Loving some of the low polly stuff I’ve seen recently. :slight_smile: Especially like the Godfather. Real elegance in its simplicity. 5 stars. :slight_smile:

I really love the concept and the execution is great. There really is somthing to be said for minimalist styles.

These are great. Are you open for new movie suggestions?

:eyebrowlift: nice idea…cool work man…

Real Nize 5 Stars, ist still simple but still so amazing

Sure. Why not.

just love this so much, thanx for sharing, reminding me of David Oreilly’s external world. A great piece of animation i have been intorduced to on a film festival last year.

nice concept! love the style :slight_smile:

Ethan

This is deFinately not what I exected to see on a CG-site. But hell I gotto say those shots are awesome. I’m truely imressed by the idea and the style you created. Reminds me somehow oF origami Figures.
bows with resect

And sorry For all the caiPtal F and P. For some reason my keyboard doesnt send minor ones at the moment. Guess i gotto restart :slight_smile:

Abigail

realy realy Cool :slight_smile: tnx

New Image.
Hope you like it.

Thanks.

anuraag

Good one! :cool:

Sooo good! :slight_smile:

These are fanastic!!! I love the style. Great work!!!

Okay. This is not technically a movie. But it is, technically, a movie. If the term ‘movie’ was coined to define moving pictures as being distinct from still ones, it is a movie. But who cares. I am posting it because i can.

Feel free to comment, criticize. Looking forward to feedback.

Click here for Full HD.
Those looking for the entire collection in one place, just head to my blog.

Thanks

Anuraag