Mr&Mrs X (Nudity) updated 11/5

this is in finished projects, but I still say it:

what needs works are: ankles and heels. the manboobs. the rotation of the smallest toe… what’s that called…

good works, wonderful characters. are you putting them in sauna?

.b

Great concept!, beyond what is usual, a fresh new direction :smiley:

Any chance to see a wire?

Where did you get nude pictures of me?

Can You show me skin material pereferences? Great job. No critic.

Little more meat.
(sorry, i’m little hurry now. I’ll post better reply soon)

http://img250.echo.cx/img250/8253/mm6ve.jpg

Thanks everyone for comments.

Basse: What about ankles, i tweaked those, but i’m really not sure what to do with em. I think this is going to be my own master & servant peace, but i don’t have too much time in my hands so i don’t join cgtalks challenge.
I’m not sure about final scene,i have in mind something adam and eve related, eve forces adamto take apple or somthing

Ilunasol: I’ll post wire later. Smoothed or solid? (it’s horrible mess anyway)

Greg_pl: I have allmost same settings in this: http://members.tiscali.fi/tiina.konttila/King4.zip dl and unzip, it’s much more easyer to pass settings to u than write it here

Beatifully made characters, I love the concept. I agree with Basse about the ankles though. Maybe they are too narrow considering overall proportions. It produces a strange visual effect about the legs.

Excellent work !

Regards

malefico.

Thaks i*ll see what i can do

Aww crap i just noticed i’m a forum monkey. Now i need to make monkey render :slight_smile:

Gah, now that female mass of blubber is even more hideous!

The hands really are much improved. Kudos on that. Are you going to develop the texutres further? How about hair?

As for your monkey status…I hope taht will be an independant project, because I fear what you might do with obese folks and a monkey in the same scene… :Z

something is not quite right with the ears… and uhh… cough NIPPLES cough… or lack there of…

great modeling on both, but i would like to see what they look like after a week of dieting and exercise :smiley: good work

This is quite possibly the most disturbing image I’ve ever seen created with Blender.

I mean… by the golden towers of Hai Than this is the most bizarre and… eughh…

Now I understand why everyone models unrealistically perfect naked people. The alternative is not… pleasant…

all disgust aside… you have quite… something here. I’d say “great modeling” but I don’t find the image appealing so… I’m torn :slight_smile: You have a talent for making ugly naked people! Not many people can have that said about them…

Haha, great models :smiley: really great style.

As mensioned before, try the HMesss for the skins, maybe it’l look good.
Also perhaps try tre SoftBody if you want to make us a nice short animation :slight_smile:

Great work so far but, perhaps give them the change to get dressed :stuck_out_tongue:

Good luck

ok… far too much penis talk for my liking.

give the lady some hair, she looks like a guy to me because she has no hair (on her head ;)).

Thanks everyone.

I haven’t been too productive, but i made little bodyhair test:

http://img254.echo.cx/img254/2250/adamhair5su.jpg

The hair looks cool (a bit the wrong intencity in some areas) but in some areas (his left leg and arm) the hair goes the wrong way, like he is amazingly static or so :smiley:

You used the fiber script I presume?

I liked the smooth pink skin look :slight_smile:
The ears are a bit strange, but that’s not a big problem because they are more cartoon like.

Mrs. X has a very similar body size and shape to Mr. X though-- you could make her slightly shorter with slightly wider hips maybe… maybe different hands or something… ?

hmm that reminds me, I must lose some weight.

Thanks for comments :smiley:

I played little more with hair and this is enough for now (little bored with it)

http://img253.echo.cx/img253/1571/mmhair7gk.jpg

Urgh, that is just unpleasant.

One or two crits.
Their faces seem quite simplistic compared to their bodies. Perhaps a wrinkle or two?
The hair needs to be a bit finer, currently it’s got the corseness of Heather.

Other then that I’m horrified. :o