Mustang and Show Girl (new : NUDE version)

heurk

oh come on, what is wrong with you people!!!

Anyway, the nude pose is great, but I think she shouldn’t have her arms folded, it seems like she’s angry (folded arms is the first sign) she should be leaning back on the car, with the hand as support, and keep the breasts hidden if you do this, other wise it’ll spoil it, oh and keep the legs in the same positions.

good work

mystery

Yes boy, YEEEEEEEEEEEEs!!

YAYA

nice heaps…they really are!i think even i can not model such great heaps.seriously!!!
can we see the wire-frame of the back of the girl?

She could be laying down on the hood of the car, you know like Madonna.

hahahaha…we have no lives

We’re loosers and proud of it

ahem not to be nitpicky… but that would be losers, with one “o”. Heh… now I’m the big loser.

You’re all perverts… :wink:
Here’s a wire, for morphological analysis only !

You’re all perverts…

yes maybe but we are men.

nice wire you roxx dude :slight_smile:

I wouldn’t expect less from a user with a nick like… Speed “Titty”… LOL :stuck_out_tongue:

You know your a " Blender perv" if:

You create nude meshes so you can “Extrude”, “Grab” and “Rotate” them.
You start modelling it at the waist instead of the head.
You hurry and learn how to use IKA’s so you can pose them.
You look around the room to see if anyone is watching you zoom in on certain areas.
You download real skin textures from various websites to make yours perfect.
You tell your wife/girlfriend that “It’s just a bunch of vertices honey, what’s wrong with that”…

and lastly… you do all of the above, because you CAN.

____SysAdm

Speedtiti,

You are doing a striptease :slight_smile:

EDIT> SysAdmn
You are not a System Administrator
Stop pretending to be one.

What the hell are you talking about?.. of course I’m a System Admin… I even wear a badge that says that… :slight_smile: What do you mean pretending to be one?.. I never said anything that would imply that…

I’m not a admin on this forum, but since I do that for a living, that is what I used for my nickname on this website… You might want to consider changing yours to “Forest_Gump”… LOL

____SysAdm

Nice hips too! :stuck_out_tongue:

great version! the shadows & angle I think compensate very well for it being 3d artwork which generally one can tell is less realistic.

To SysAdm,
Apologies for missunderstanding your post. :expressionless:

Brian