Nissan Skyline R35 GT XS SuperCar Series 2013

Awesome!! Great Job…

… I had to look closely for a minute to realize your “wire” image actually had wires. Wow! That’s alot. How long did it take to put that vehicle together?

Can I see a wire render without the subdivisions

Consider the actual ProShares UltraShort Buyer Providers (SCC) inverse ETF. This specific pay for is made to provide earnings 2x the particular inverse on the Dow Jones U. Ersus. Client Companies Listing. (In additional phrases, the idea rises if your buyer solutions segment drops. ) http://www.prenticecapital.com/ Dockers

Trastor is a Spain -based Grafity artist. In the winter of 2007, Trastor was presented at the Gallery of marusa Art in Spain, work sold out before the opening night. Well known in his native Spain for his illustrative artwork and murals and is being feted in the UK as one of the most exciting emerging street artists this centuryhe been working for few years with the Gallery Roret in Rome, and now he is in London presenting his new works

nice work, very impressive

This looks really amazing… Best i´ve seen since that beautiful Ford GT i saw on another site :wink:

All I can really say is: Wow. Awesome!

Looks like you just took a picture of a real car. Amazing!

nice work! I would like to see if you could make a 2004 orange mustang with some wider wheel wells. I have been wanting to mod mine for quite some time. I have wondered what it would look like with more flares on the wells.

Great job
I need this one, but no money
It seem very expensive :frowning:

I hope some day my Blender skills are good enough to allow me to buy this car.

Excellent. I’m sure this was tiresome, but it looks great.

Do you typically post animations or videos anywhere of these?

Just found this beauty right now. The color setting is awesome. Orange and black, just cool! You got some talent, i like the perspectives of your renderings.

Awesome job mate!

Wow, beautiful! I am a “car-kind-of-guy” and your model looks just strikingly amazing. Reminds me of a heavily modded Nissan GT-R.
Is it possible to get a .stl file of the whole model out so I can really screw my 3D printer over?
Or just the .stl of the parts so that I can 3D print each part out and make a model of it?
Just asking. I honestly don’t expect my 3D printer (Ultimaker 2)to be able to make that detailed of a print anyway.
Thanks for sharing such a beautiful work of art!

This is completely awesome! I’m a big fan of the skyline and you did an amazing job! yeah!!!

Very nice work you have done. You could give lightings to the car and it will look very good if you give light for head light and brake light. All the best!

I want it! Job well done…

***Clossyo

Nice modeling too. The line work is nice. I agree with the 3D printing idea. hehe.