Pedestrian bridge: Cycle architectural walkthrough

I updated the video, wich is longer with some sun cycles:

I like the design, it looks great and the renders are really showing it off well.

A couple of questions on the design side of things:
You didn’t show any night time shots - will there be lights on it for dark/low light conditions? (I imagine it could look awesome at night, all lit up!)
On the more practical side (sorry!), is there any rain cover or hand rail?

I really want to make some night shots, but I’m not sure I will have time.
There is no rain cover, and the hand rail is supposed to be here, but I didn’t take the time to model it :o. Inside the bridge you can see the place where it is supposed to be, the wooden parts are going more inside.

No lights, no hand rail, no rain cover, this is really a safe bridge ! :stuck_out_tongue:

This looks awesome :slight_smile: love the design, also the composition is pretty good and creative.
Good luck with the competition :slight_smile:

Great work !
I like the design of the bridge !

For my taste shadows and reflections in the water are to black or “grayish”.
A little bit of a bluetone in the shadows would make it mutch for “sunier”.

I don’t know why the water reflects so mutch black, I guess its because of low value of reflection rays ?

Kind regards
Alain

I hope you do get the time for night shots.
I think the features that the handrail will be attached to were what prompted me to ask about that. As for rain cover - I’m British so I’m always looking for cover from the rain! It’s pretty rare to find it on a bridge anyway.

Good luck with the competition, it would be fantastic to see this made real!

I really like the design, light and simple.

As for the presentation/video:
the music is good, but the sirenes are distracting IMO
the floor would be a problem for Accessibility, Wheelchairs for example.

the texture on the wood side panels is to rough, shoud have a little higher resolution.
and i second the railings, it just looks unfinished without them.

And also good luck on the competition! :slight_smile: