Portrait with fruit

That image hanged in a castle where I used to work. Great work, though I feel that if you wanted to achieve a similar look as the original, it should be more desaturated. It’s also possible to see the Vertumnus on the Google Art project here.

really awesome, when i first saw this render the first thing that came to my mind, was, wow transformers the vegetarian style :slight_smile:

Amazing! now, create a face mesh, pin the objects to verts and set up collisions! set up real-time motion capture or openCV and then become the fruitiest person that ever lived… oh wait…

Scratch that, just animate it however you want, but very well thought out, textured, lighted, and applied, :slight_smile:

Keep at it!

Can you pin the fruit to the verts of a base mesh, and then BGe an animation with triangle meshes, and then use that to do collisions with rigid body joints? then render

delightful, nice work!

Thanks for the critics

and yes, as comment several things could be improved even more, color saturation, lighting, etc… The videos are very good and shows that the idea of developing transformers vegetables is posible,hehe.
About the animation could be done yes, dupli the objets on verts is a good idea, but the issue is to have something to say about vegetables and fruits.
the time render was 3 hours whit Cycles CPU but a good PC, the problem was the scene have more than 1.5 millions faces so just a animation of 5 mintus is imposible for me in Cycles of course. only got a Pc.

The intention was not to recreate the original esactly, my intention was to adapt the XXI century this type of art timeless, as in the case of this unknown painter in my opinion it gives a different look to represent the same things as always. Cause There is nothing new under the sun just different ways of doing the same :yes:

Photo retouching Maybe later, I’m in a similar job with a woman’s head, but with geometric objects, cubes, spheres, triangles, etc and also trying to present a photo for Andrew price Christmas contest before the day the world ends: p

I want to add 2 photos, which I think are awesome too and the same style, they look almost like the origins of surrealism painting, this picture are more dark and remind me a bit to Tim Burton style too, i dont know why :smiley: and may try that for next year

from elements serie: Water, Earth, Fire, Air.

Fire:

From Seasons Serie: Summer, Autum, Winter, Spring

Winter:

Cheers.

The original oil painting was done way before this century, and yet when I said that cezanne’s large bathers had a subliminal face in it, a critic said that there was no subliminal painting going on before then. But look! A pile of fruit that has been arranged to suggest a face, on purpose!

Also reminds me of Peter Gabriel with “Sledge Hammer”. Amazing work Skaldy!

Amazing concept of portrait of fruits!
The texturing looks so impressive and really nice work done in blender!
Good job

Very good models, shaders and textures.
Their composition could be a little bit better, now there are gaps between the different fruits, you could deform them slightly to squeeze them together, looks a bit disconnected with the gaps.
Light is very uniform and makes it look flat (the spherical shape of the head as a whole doesn’t show). With a more directional light, and perhaps a darker background, this could look much better.

Thank you for showing the clay render as well - very inspiring work, and very beautiful art!

That is incredible!!
i loved the second one…but just wanted to know how did u come up with this idea?

Lalnqqa Apbneudp borse louis vuitton Crgrn Wjovz http://borse-louisvuittonit.info/

I love it, btw,
I use a Notebook, overclocked, cooled by an hepa filtered air-conditioner ran into a funnel, into a pipe, through silicon beads, and directily into my heat sink, I overclocked it 1.5X and I have a 8 core at 1.2 ghz, with 2 gb vid and 2 G reg ram,intel turbo boost is currently set to overclock up to 2.0 ghz1.58, It would probably light on fire if I was not piping in cold, dry air, but it was cheap compared to some things…

Do you know volumetrics well? they could help for the other elements,
Water-I would do Meta objects, +volumetrics
Fire- I would use volumetrics
Earth-very small radius Particle smoke could make a dust man,-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N664eMsQ7Ow
after you make it I could animate it for you :slight_smile:

Vnlcsmjqn Mzofol canada goose jakker Ebbyapce Rskyjin http://www.xmld.info/

Beautiful modeling & rendering…thanks for sharing your nodes setup. :smiley:

And the original is one of my favorites…amazingly creative especially in that day & age.

HI,
Today, I am telling about the one of the best website is best of the Balding Treatment. The many people are looking in this website by the best of the Hair loss Growth. You are at the good place. You can easily visit the website click in this link best of the
Hair Clicnic Dubai It surfed internet i found the very good site form they proved you great and right information by the related to the best of the Hair Clicnic Dubai. They proved any help you found. You visit the website Visit and share comments. Thanks

HI,
Today, I am telling about the one of the best website is best of the Balding Treatment. The many people are looking in this website by the best of the Hair loss Growth. You are at the good place. You can easily visit the website click in this link best of the
Hair Clicnic Dubai It surfed internet i found the very good site form they proved you great and right information by the related to the best of the Hair Clicnic Dubai. They proved any help you found. You visit the website Visit and share comments. Thanks

Nice color combination
Keep up the good work