Racing Challenger

Great. Nice work man

it’s sooo Beautiful Picture. Very Realistic.

I have to say, it really is some excellent work. ALTHOUGH.
Under the rear spoiler, something doesn’t look right…at all.
The blur is kinda different there from everywhere else i don’t really know how to explain it…

But yes, it is extremely nice, and it deserves it’s place in the Gallery.

looks great!
the fire is, as already said, maybe a little to much
I don’t want to critique this image to much, but the car looks really clean,
try to put some dirt on it

anyway, great modelling and compositing!

Fantastic work

Great still. It really gives you a sense of movement.

Wow great its realy outstanding its look like NFS screen shot and congrats im realy impress from your work keep it up buddy

Good job
But I think the Motion Blur should be less (personal opinion)

OHH! This is really great. I’ve finished here after being searching for blender modelers that may want to collaborate in a game called VDrift, a racing simulator for Linux, Windows and Mac OS. It would be very good if you would like to publish your work in this game. Congratulations for this amazing model! :wink:

great work very realistic

wow detailed inside and out, love that car model, and the “paintjob” is great! Renders like this make say to myself…step by step…someday and things like that lol I know I am a noob with blender but looking at beatiful shots like this I have to tell myself…baby steps…hehe keep up the great work!

Super cool! I like how you made it drift.

Nice one!!!

In fact Im really surprised that noone mentioned it before because it was the 1st thing I saw … or maybe did NOT saw :wink: because I think the car is moving without a driver! But yep, the model is SUPERB!

JayM

You need to look closer :smiley:
The drivers helmet is clearly seen behind the safety net :wink:

:slight_smile:

Hey Max!

I have a Project Torque related project going on and would love to talk to you.
Could you message me on Discord? Jackster#3052

Thanks