Red Fox

Thank you Jonathan and thank you guys! :slight_smile:

It looks fantastic, really. But what jumped out at me right away is that the Fox’s fur looks overly thick and opaque(especially on the legs). Still, great job on everything.

It’s nice. Despite i feel somehow strange when watching the fox. Once i encountered a fox. But as i looked at him/she, the fox stayed as long behind the trunk of a lonely tree as i was resting. I could see him/she (i know mankind call it usual ‘it’) watching me from behind the tree - tail and head weren’t hidden anyway. They are more intelligent than people think.

Your fox looks quite thin. :slight_smile: And it could be a younger one, isn’t it? Not sure of course, i’m not an expert.

Well deserved gallery space! Great art!

Can you post any wrieframe renders? thanks. Nice job, btw

@laser blaster, thanks for the feedback! Yeah, I agree, maybe I should test more shaders, hair/fur is always a difficult task. Thanks again for the comment! :slight_smile:

@faerietree, yeah I tried a young fox, but I’m not an expert too, I just follow some references. Thanks for comment.

@ristesekuloski, thank you sir! :slight_smile:

Here is the wireframe you asked and thank you. :slight_smile:

It might be the position of the fox (or is it just me?), but it feels kind of stiff to me…

very painterly! great work! nice lensage too.

Awesome! Looks really great! :slight_smile:

That’s beautiful. :slight_smile: Well done!

Really nice mood created with that picture. Keep it up.

Hey, you made it to the gallery! Congratulations!

Very cool, dig the fur.

like it
seems like an oil paint

how amazing your fox is! I think it could not be more natural!

It looks very realistic and natural. Great job !

The only thing i can critique is that the tail should be the same color as the fox and the tip of the tail should be white. I dont know if the red fox in your area has that kind a tail but the red fox in norway has that.

sorry for my english.

Awesome work! Looks great!

beautiful fox,