SCALE (animation) - Update: Making-Of

I’ll have a look at Wings…

I think if you weren’t immersed in doing an incredible amount of work your direction would be top notch. Hard to stay objective I would imagine and yes - all things must finish sometime. I had a look at your other work - beautiful stuff. Your renders all have a such a different style but very beautiful - very inspirational.

I was very taken with the captured mermaid and the image and animations with ballpoint pen textures. Oh and the AutoCad robot! - from the early days I suspect - pretty cool.

Seriously though - your animation skills are as good as any I’ve seen. Off topic a bit but do you ever entertain doing freelance work? I’m not sure how or when but I’d love to be involved with such incredible talent.

Thank you!
About freelance, I haven’t done any so far. I’m in a fixed full time employement currently, and in the time left I rather do my own stuff with my own ideas. If there’d be a really interesting project, and small enough to be managable in my spare time, I would consider it. But basically it’s a time problem. That’s also why my own projects always take so long.

wow!! it looks nice :slight_smile: congratulations…

Tell me about it :wink: I am so impressed that you stick to a project long enough to finish it.

There’s a short making-of here:
http://www.festivaldominuto.com.br/videos/33152
alternative link

so nice. congrats on a gorgeous short.

simply amazing

Really cool! nice job

Excellent piece of work! Very inspiring.