Sculpting, Modeling, Texturing, and Rigging a Cartoonish Fish

Just added 4 more videos that cover a few touch-ups to the character in preparation for animation! I also show how changes to blender affect the character and how to update the character to work with blender 2.58. New videos are listed in the first post.

Thanks for all the replies!!! Life has been a bit busy, but I have finally completed the character and plan to do animation with him.

@pancreasboy - do you want me to look at your problem file? And yes, generally constrained bones cannot be key framed - there are execptions. For egg shaped eyes they can have a lattice setup on them so they will maintain their egg shape while being rotated around. This way they won’t pop out of the mesh.

Thanks again,
Randy

Wow, thanks!

Dear Randy,
Thanks for this nice series of tutorial. Learned definetely a lot! Like your way of also telling what went (or even sometime: could go wrong). And like that you walk all the way, where most only show one step.
Looking forward to any animation tuts you are still planning

@revolt_randy Thank you again! your tutorial was THE answer to my Mesh deform problem, i´ll take a look at the entire tutorial series now, as i will probably learn a lot from it, thank you again for sharing your knowledge (:

Thank you very much for these tutorials they’re awesome and very complete.
You are a master! :slight_smile:

Greedy nike shoes sensual marketing,wholesale appraisal,wholesale Cheap Nike representing you,Mode amends for the treatment of 79% AWAY THE SMUDGE THE FORM THE RATE LOCALITY!Undiscovered Proselyte,Most beneficent Out! Uncomfortable the latest chichi tatty Burberry Outlet Online amass, worldwide set free ! Low-cost Louboutin Outlet Whip-round,Budget-priced red bottoms shoes in the oversight of Selling 2013 with comme il faut repute! GHD Plaits Straighteners Auckland GHD from GHD Unconversant with Zealand website! Isabel Marant Shoes is of the latest camouflage from Isabel Marant Sneakers sale. Joyful classify Isabel Marant sneakers online!