Secrop's Cycles "Loop" node

Hi and congrate for this job ! Your topic make me crazy, I have many ideas. I have one question :
Is it possible to include loop in loop ?

Theoretically, yes. You’ll need at least to encapsulate the inner loop in a nodegroup with a iterator input socket and setup the other sockets accordingly… Note that this might reach the nodes limits quite easy, so try to keep the iteraror count to acceptable values.

Yes it works! ahah! soooo good ! Now I will transfert some process from animations node to cycles node ! Just THANKS for this powerfull script !

Ricky; that particular pattern doesn’t require iteration. Here is a quick and dirty one I setup in a few minutes that is basically two stripe patterns at different angles where every n’th stripe has a diffferent math(power). I’m using a few custom helper math nodes, but you get the idea. I also vary the width of each slightly using some noise.

As for the iteration node, where is it? The link above seems dead/private to me.

Why does some of my png screenshots transform into jpg’s?

Edit: Actually, squeezing coordinates then rotating them 45°, feeding that into two brick textures of different settings and adding/whatever them together works just as good. No need to do the messy stuff I did above. Feeding a third brick with no mortar into a noise, you can also get random texture coordinate per tile if you want.