Sketchfab exporter

Is there any update with this application so that it will take blender files made in Cycles? Don’t really want to convert everything to blender internal.

I keep getting the same error as this.
It worked fine the first time around, but then the error atarted.
Anyone know a way to fix this?

I am getting an error saying

Traceback (most recent call last): File “C:\Users\mrryan\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.71\scripts\addons\export_sketchfab_100.py”, line 286, in execute
props.filepath, filename, size_blend = save_blend_copy()
File “C:\Users\mrryan\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.71\scripts\addons\export_sketchfab_100.py”, line 170, in save_blend_copy
copy=True)
File “C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.71\scripts\modules\bpy\ops.py”, line 188, in call
ret = op_call(self.idname_py(), None, kw)
RuntimeError: Error: Cannot open file Sketchfab_2014_08_28_03_19_47.blend@ for writing: Permission denied

Is there a solution to this?
By the way i already checked my firewall and its fine.
Please help i would love to use this addon !!!

Hi.
Is need to fix Blender 3D addon for upload files to sketchfab.com.
Is make by Bart Crouch. https://sites.google.com/site/bartiuscrouch/scripts/sketchfab

The fix for script is to see if are objects into scene.
If not will have a 13 error into sketchfab.com when you try to upload.
I don’t see the github source code for this to make the changes but I will send a mail to Bart.

Thank’s

working with Blender ver 2.78a but you need to have object into scene not just lamp or camera .

Is it possible to “reupload” model with this addon?

• situation in which I would like to change part of mesch while maintaining the existing link link and textures.

hope it comes soon for blender 2.8