Sky Ship WIP - BG Sci-Fi competition

This is possible :slight_smile: What brings your comment nearer to reality (and what is funny fact too) is fact that I’m drinking one champagne right now. And I’m not joking or something, i just pulled glass to comp, opened forum and there it is :smiley: :smiley:

I may find an inspiration in our beloved emperor Franz Joseph I of Austria! :smiley:

check this out :slight_smile:

credit-
http://cache4.asset-cache.net/gc/50411797-jet-helicopter-is-propelled-by-blazing-ramjet-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=OCUJ5gVf7YdJQI2Xhkc2QKWaEZcLhccN0YpuwbP0IE%2B95rTrdia5dQTPh9l2H6qAGSF%2Fdth%2B5E7auunN%2FmpL74aEmgAkAvDQXBuJPurVhQs%3D

Ram jet engine on end of helicopter blade :slight_smile:

@Saila Thanks for your comment. But I’m trying to improve the fence as much as i can for it’s only thing on my ship which can bare som aesthetics… I wasn’t satisfied with the fence at all. :frowning: So I did a little tunning and i hope you better like this!

P.s.: The supports I left unchanged :wink:

This is some fence that i liked very much and decided to use on my ship.

So, there it goes… it is flat (it’s only generated normal map attached to flat four-corner faces) but as long as they won’t be at the detail, this sholuld wor enough. Is there any way to solidify box with texture?

Your Rhino!

It was sooo flaaaat. I don’t understand why nobody criticize that flat thing. So i decidede to use array modifier along with curve modifier. I had alredy have modelled the high-res base, so i spent whole day creating low-poly model and finally figured out how to use normal map in blender.

Cheers!