Smart Delete 1.1.2 For Blender 2.8 is finally here!

No worries, @roaoao found the solution :wink:
Now it works great.

Okay this puppy just got updated!

Strange behavior trying to delete many vertex or edges at once.

It happens when I try to delete something that should not be deleted: instead of just giving me notice that I can not delete it, sometimes the addon stops working and I can no longer use any type of delete.

To go back to normal I have to close and reopen blender.

Can you record a movie and show me?

Yeah, here: [video]https://youtu.be/7kcR5224zjA[/video]

Thanks for that video, by default from now on it would help me a lot if you could always include what blender version you are using and take a screenshot at the error code, it will make it a lot easier to trouble shoot. Thanks for the feedback! I will try to ask the orogrammer to fix this as soon as possible.

Hi Scigor, just updated to 1.1.2, let me know if this fixes the bug you noticed, thanks!

Here is a preview of the next update, It makes Blender detect if you have a loop of rings selected and colapse them when you press delete.

stc=1

Testing right now. So far I have no problems and it seems fixed :wink:
Thanks!

PS: next time Iā€™ll be more detailed :o

Fantastic on both questions :slight_smile:

Sometimes the use of the deletion of the order can not be undo, you must return to the object mode to undo the operation, but sometimes it will lead to Blender flash quit.

Is the hard crash fixed on this one?

Can you record a video with this behaviour, tell me what version of Blender you are using, operating system and PC/MAC? And please always do that.

Hard for me to answer, what crash are you having? and as above please write what operating system and version of Blender you are using and ehat version of smart delete.

After a few time I can told that this addon crash blender in a random way. You donā€™t need to delete nothing or use the addon, you only navigate and crash. The crashes are so random that I cannot tell if Iā€™m editing a mesh or not, or entenring in a mesh. I have crash in some scenes in really few time, five minutes or also similar.

last stable blender version
windows 7 64bits

If you give some indications to obtain more info I will try to do that.

yeah same results its too random only disabling smart delete lets me work in peace :frowning:

windows 10 64bits
blender 2.78c

Man that is frustrating. Thanks for the feedback guys.

Avesome tool)

Iā€™ve tried, so now Iā€™m afraid of addiction
By the way, how to acces limited dissolve?

Ha Ha well that could be dangerous :wink:

Itā€™s been awhile since i worked with this so i am not really what the difference really is between limited dissolve and just dissolve?
You can change some value right?

The problem here is the same as for my other addon, i am looking for a programmer that wanā€™t to help me get going and until that happens i can not make any more upgrades :frowning:

Just a thoughtā€¦ which makes it much more easier for everyone.
Why then, you donā€™t simply put it on github/bitbucketā€¦?