SOZOMAIKA- Sketches

A drawing of Kitty Paige!
Check out some of her photos here: www.facebook.com/pages/Kitty-P…
www.patreon.com/SOZOMAIKA?ty=h

If you’re really going to draw that character again, I for one would be more interested in your vision of actual tactical gear on her. Did a Google search for the character and a bikini isn’t good gear for a soldier. It’s stupid, ridiculous, and lazy design for a game character. You already have multiple thread pages full of more interesting and imaginative designs than that so I’m sure you could do better without even trying.

Sure I appreciate female figure as much as the next guy and might be one who paints a character like that, but for me it would be for learning more about painting, fundamentals, doing a photo/image study rather than exploring character design. This is the internet and it’s not difficult to find references for that. And if I want to see tits, it takes whole few seconds to see a wide variety of them

Seems like an interesting thought! I’m not sure how battle conscious My version of her would be out of all honesty, my style is more influenced by fashion but she’d certainly have more covering and detail by default. Perhaps I’ll try this out! Thanks!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]406471[/ATTACH]

A drawing of Timaloveslemons!

Dark chibi moon! I decided to take my own twist to her design and give her some “armor”!

Thank you very much @JimmyMFKNWinn!

OC redraw doodle

here’s the old version: Nari (yin) Kitsune

www.patreon.com/SOZOMAIKA?ty=h

I did my own interpretation of Weiss from RWBY!

Higher res:
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/kw1ld

Original male soldier concept.

Outstanding work Maika, I really love the costume design on the male soldier and as always your brushwork is awesome.

Great work, love the colors and composition!

Wow, everything here is truly impressive, from composition to forms to values to colors. Seriously, great job all around!

Thank you!

Original character concepts. you can buy prints of these on my society 6!
https://society6.com/sozomaika

Character design work for a client.

Sketch.

While I’m not into whips and such this is some amazing work in my opinion. And, I could care less what medium was used. I’m looking forward to your future efforts.

Very cool color schemes!
I personally like the result of the guy above and this one

Awesome design-work Maika! I especially love the glasses on Satomi(?) nice contrast to her samurai swords :).

Starting the new year by finally finishing an artwork I started a year ago and forgot about with fresh eyes. This piece was quite a trial because it got corrupted at least 3 times. It got better each time I recolored it and I learned a lot working on it. www.artstation.com/artwork/ePv…
You can buy prints and other products with it here:
society6.com/product/morrigan-…
Also, If you wish to support my works or want the PSD support me on Patreon!: www.patreon.com/SOZOMAIKA?ty=h