The Architecture Academy - Stills + Trailer

thanks, I was wondering why it closed in the first place? I will hopefully be in if it is released again

Looks like April 2014 is when it will open again Dark Matter according to an email Andrew sent to us Architectural Academy guys.

very good :slight_smile:

Absolutley astounding renders. So encouraging to see blendists channeling off some of their creativity to tutor others.

beautiful. I can use them? I intend to build a wall

very impressive ! looks brilliant!

Andrew thanks for the starter pack.

Wow Andrew, that was inspiring. You are to thank for me starting to use Blender as I used a few of your tutorials to learn Blender (decided it was better to start on an intermediate complex model and while following the tutorial the peripheral stuff will be learned and it did work). I usually use Sketchup for anything geometric like architecture as it’s fast and easy but I’d be very interested to see Blender used this way, I missed course this time and will try make the next round.

Thanks again for being an inspiration.

Woah, this is… incredible. This was all done in Blender? It looks like real stuff!

Looks like an awesome course!

Well done Andrew! As usual!

More realistic then life itself. Very nice.

Congratulations to the people that worked on this project … wish i could afford a system that could do this … wish i could afford the class …
Good luck with future projects …