The random game

Well, I can’t do anything, nothing I type will be truly random because I use actual ASCII symbols to type it.

Yeah, it gets old fast…

Cyborg Dragon, you just killed my game thread.

VenomSeven, that is awesome. Very original to have a picture as randomness.

Anyways, CD, making each letter different is not the type of random I’m going for. I’m going for FNORD type of random. Look up the FNORD generator at SJ Games.

Now, back to random:

The chicken ate my calculating chain fruit.

Said Fowl devoured his Daisy Chain of Apple computers(running random calculations)

KIlling the sharks father in-law was bad for the cheese business.

Sharks grow mustaches of lemon yellow rectangles

But who wants to articulate meat bags of purple solar energy

CD, you didn’t say how his could be seen as not random. You’re supposed to connect the dots.

Solar energy is heat and light, and purple is a color. Color is a wavelength of light. Humans are, literally, living bags of meat. Humans can articulate concepts through speech.

In other words, purple>color>light, meatbags>humans>talk.

Bend the freezing ostrich of obsidian supremacy.

Some Ostriches(that reside in the arctic) can get major superiority complexes, making their will nearly unbreakable. Luckily they dont last long in the subzero environment.

Lucky elephants dont have fingers(and girrafes hate em for it)

I didn’t know that about ostriches. Interesting.

Giraffes and elephants are both animals, and elephants don’t have fingers. And I’m sure that if you put them together in a small space, they wouldn’t like it.

My hill is more amusing to watch when it is chasing its apples.

Tynach I thought you meant less random then just total, total randomness.:rolleyes:

The point of this thread is to get the most random sentence possible, but still have it as a valid sentence that is grammatically and structurally correct.

And, because everyone has an opinion of what random is, we can always get more random.

many silver nuts overheated in the freezer, while mr burgercrapper compacted bannanas into ipod forgetfulness

Overheated & freezer, both having to do with heat. “Burger*******” and bananas, both having to do with food. “iPod forgetfulness”? Somehow it seems like the flash drive or whatever had a memory leak.

If you retort using sandwiches, mud is not without the connection.

Nine Nine Nine Nine Nine Nine One Nine Nine Nine

It´s pretty random

You couldnt think of anyting better, and thought straight numbers would be funny.

LIttle children are devoured when readng to old folks.

Thats not random, little children ARE devoured when reading to old folks, they have no one, and little kids make them happy to be read to. SO they try to keep them as long as possible, and “devour” them with longing to have more company. Poor abandoned old folks.

GAH! Rectum fluctuates vividly whilst blu chalk cheese wonders if slinky slinks while being slunk? Or does he who slunk while slinking sinks sulkily whist being slammed, slinked, socked with wet dog pancake mix? GAH! Dragon mushrooms?

muffled magazines question cubes from bannanashroom land.

@Spiffmaster: Haha, thast easy: Youre high on meth.

Blades of whorey are gone with flashes of flashing caskets that dont ever open.

Caskets nailed shut wouldn’t be able to be opened.

drool entering the smooch arcing doughnuts of blustering potters

The love story of two artisans who went for the same donut and ended up kissing a la ‘Lady and the Tramp’.

Darkness impacts the sausage of inert teeth.

Darkness is the absence of light, and in total darkness (zero kelvin), everything is inert. And, yes, the molecular structure of a sausage would collapse in such temperatures, so it has been impacted by it. And you normally eat sausage with your teeth.

People eat nothing except penguin mugs of certain doob.