The show must go on

Very well done. Great likeness of the man. Just I can’t help but feel that the light is too blown out on the jacket. Perhaps (If you even wanted to that is) you turn down the intensity a bit just to give it a little more of a realistic stage presence. Especially against such a dark back drop you could have had the spot light show up on the ground and cast a shadow as another poster stated. But this is just nit picking and only a suggestion. 5 stars from me :RocknRoll:

Reference for lighting

It’s almost great. What i’m missing is no shadow on the floor. In another word, i don’t feel the depth.

Hey nice sculpting! It made me raise my arm like that :))

Its a kind of magic!

Awesome picture of awesome singer.

Awesome work!

Brilliant!!

I’m speechless… it’s amazing!! love the colours, his expression and the pose
thumbs up!

cool work dude!!

Brought to you by the Letters A… I …D and S.

But no seriously, good job. It was immediately recognizable.

This is great, thanks for posting.

Just what I thought! :slight_smile: Pretty intimidating!

wow. i am not that much in modeling characters but THIS i can see is awesome!
like the pose and the clothes. captures the person of him really good!

Thank everybody for replies. I am really happy you like it. Never thought of being in the top row

This… is… phenomenal. Could not have picked a better subject either. KUDOS!!! :yes:

My make-up may be flaking…

Pretty amazing work! :smiley:
five stars

Wow awesome modeling and sculpting here bro!

Ah Freddie - very nice. The high res if fantastic, clothing almost looks real. Though I think the jacket was a slicker, not felt / cotton so it’d be much smoother.

I find this sort of comical cause I was in Montreux last summer and they have a statue of this exact pose there.

And the show does go on. Nicely done, you can actually see he’s having fun in there with all that smoke!