Variations on eggs

Hi,

I started a poll on my web site to let you choose the two renderings I will post on CG Talk, so just click the following link to vote !

http://www.myline.be/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=194

Thanks

The solar system made me laugh… I just voted ! Good work Enrico !

I voted for 2 then 6.
Really fun pictures, lots of imagination, it gives a lot of fun to the viewer. And I’m really impressed by the quality !

nice work indeed!:smiley:

minor thingys:
the jupiter reflection seems to be double.
on the left side of the left egg shell the background has a vertical artifact.

cheers

Amazing work.
I voted for 6 and 4.

How long is the rendertime? They look just fabulous

Thanks to all for your comments and for your votes !

@TheAmiMan: Right there were some artifact, I fix it

@Eaglebreath: Render time was not so long, depending on the scene it took about 1.5 -> 3 h in 1600x1200

It’s still time to add some votes before I publish on CG Talk.

So just click here : http://www.myline.be/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=194
and choose your favorites.

Poll closed.

You chose 6 (Isle with Robinson) and 4 (Solar System), they have been submitted on CG Talk.

Thanks again to all

Excellent :lol:
Very fun

My favorite one is the solar system. Very cool.

Moved to the gallery.

BgDM

I love this! Really. If I could, I would vote for the first and the solar system :smiley: The first is kinda cute, and the solar is cool. :smiley:

An Ew! That blue one is scary :stuck_out_tongue:

I like the first one it has message and depth second will bee the one with stellar thing.

Others spoils the message.

i cant veiw the images in large and everyone says thyre soooo good, can sombody put them up in large here?

EDIT: sorry my bad, i can see them now

They’re all very good, but I like the “raft” picture the best. You could even make that one look like “castaway” (movie with Tom Hanks) :yes:

How did you do the palm branches and leaves? They look very realistic, nice effect!

nice egg-samples!

Cool pictures !!!

Ha, love 'em! I’ll be looking for little guys on rafts in my eggs for the rest of my life :eek:

Very Eggciting! Eggcellent Work!

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw it is verrrrrrrrrrrrrry nice :slight_smile: