Python in Runtime?

I was working on my game, dubbed Project Theta (see https://blenderartists.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11023), and recently i got the chat-message windows in the game to work, and i rejoiced in this, but a little earlier, i wanted to see how the game ran when i made it into an runtime executable, and to my surprise (and boy, was i mad :x ) the message windows don’t pop up in the runtime, the stuff that is supposed to happen after them just happens, and the game goes on…sadness %|

If you import modules not contained in blender player, you need to copy their .py or .pyc files from python directory into directory with executable.
You will be able to see what’s happening, if you run your blend file using BlenderPlayer.exe with console enabled. Check console for error messages.

well, the part of python that is not in the .exe is just involving GameBlender stuff…I don’t know what to do…

does anyone know the answer? He said that i need to put the .py files with it if i imported anything not in blenderplayer, but the part of script that isnt working only imports GameBlender

Do you use any global variables in your script? GameLogic.whatever?

If so, the executable wont work unless you specifically tell the player to keep a python window open.

i think if you run it this way:
blenderplayer.exe -c myfile.blend

with a batch file or from dos, than it will work.

Im not certain however if -c is the right option…

do i put that in the shortcut like on a desktop,…I’m not quite sure where i put that… %|