Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Don't forget the strong Blender Game Cult

Wow... if I could, I would put the whole damn read into my sig, but unfortunately not... But I have taken notice of the prophet Ton. But oh how? How do I see this prophet? I must hear his words, see his miracles in that one day, I may be accepted into their ranks, and fully learn the PERFECT RENDER BUTTON, and I shall drink from thy chalice to become... A BLENDERTOLOGIST

Nay! Ye shall not go forth into the Dev's Den -- for only there, and only speaking the arcane tongue of Cee can the Button of Heresy be invoked into the wall of control of the tenth key of function -- but beware, for it can only lead to deception!
    "My ears had heard of you, but now my eyes have seen you." Job 42:5

"The real voyage of discovery is not seeking new lands but in seeing with new eyes" -- Proust

lulz that's an epic cult, I've got an addition:

Level ten noob: The noob discovers the "Game" button next to Render, and starts the Game Engine. But alas, to the Noob's dismay, the default cube showed no sign of motion leaving the Noob very much distraught. Quickly seeking refuge in the Wiki, the Noob scours the ancient scrolls but is unable to uncover the Tuts relative to Blender 2.49b. In agony and despair of his (or her) loss, the Noob posts on the Forum. A divide being emerges from uncharted lands and presents himself to the Noob, bringing forth vast knowledge of "Game Engine". This being is known as Blendenzo. This omnipotent presence provides the Noob with knowledge of the Logic Bricks.

just read most of the first post - awesome! really funny i liked the bit about Ton and the Blender Institute.

really cool, DichotomyMatt - i laughed

i don't know what level of "Noob" i am though... lol it is a question i've been asking myself though, what level Blender user am i? don't know Python yet, done a few animations, but most of my work is standard Mesh stuff...

well, anyway, great post DichotomyMatt! there's a lot of possibilities for this story... and i see that people have already added to it awesome!
    Last edited by Philippe M.; 04-Sep-10 at 10:53. Reason: woah, a post over 8 months old, and full of smileys I don't need!
    Recent: Fantasy Axe model Current: 2012 Audi A5 - Reloaded
    Specs: Intel quad i5-2320 @3.0GHz, 6GB RAM, nVidia GTX560Ti, Linux Mint 13
    DeviantArt; Facebook; Twitter; My blog; Vimeo; YouTube; Google+

You forgot to mention that the artist purposely misled there followers to screwup so they can be enslave. Evil are the artist for they are the ones to make slaves.

this was on uncyclopedia.

Originally Posted by Riyuzakisan View Post
    A divide being emerges from uncharted lands and presents himself to the Noob, bringing forth vast knowledge of "Game Engine". This being is known as Blendenzo. This omnipotent presence provides the Noob with knowledge of the Logic Bricks.

Hee hee... all hail the mighty Blendenzo

Pie Blendenzo Domine, dona eis requiem.... *whack*
    "Variety's the very spice of life."-William Cowper
    "Let us, round pegs in square holes, continue our defiance of 'mainstream common sense'."- CubOfJudahsLion
    Ephemeral Delicacy- animated short |My deviantART page

Originally Posted by Moonflower View Post
    Hee hee... all hail the mighty Blendenzo

Pie Blendenzo Domine, dona eis requiem.... *whack*
    lol Monty Enzo Quest for the Holy Torus >.<

The universe is a game engine ?

Having dragged myself through the final (if, indeed, levels 7 through 10 are the final steps in our long, enlightening journey to novicehood) evolutionary stages of noobdom, what else is left to me, O' Ye Great Elder Gods? Shall I endeavor to become an authority in the often enshrined tome, "Blender 3D: Noob to Pro"? Or must my continued education take me to even further and darker abysses?

The universe is a game engine?
    Yes... yes it is.

I've tried emailing God several times for the source code but he doesn't want to give it up. =/

I believe its G

noobs make a software popular and strong.

thankyou noobs.

Originally Posted by Riyuzakisan View Post
    lol Monty Enzo Quest for the Holy Torus >.<
    You, my friend, get 5 internets for that.

You made my day. Thanks
    "Variety's the very spice of life."-William Cowper
    "Let us, round pegs in square holes, continue our defiance of 'mainstream common sense'."- CubOfJudahsLion
    Ephemeral Delicacy- animated short |My deviantART page

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234