Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: BPPlayer - BGE Security (1.07b Win32) - Blender 2.78 support

Originally Posted by C-106 Delta View Post
    Yea, it's possible though the BPPlayer. But PhantasmicNova made my life much easier with this new build. With that, you can change the title to whatever you want.
    Heh - most of those settings are in the game frame section and usually the window title defaults to whatever the blend file was saved as, but either way the ini stuff is not making it through the BPP process. The advantage of it being done by BPP is that any updated blenderplayer file can be used as needed. Also maybe a typo in change default settings section -use mini mapping probably should be mipmaps.

how do i change the icon in BPP?

how do i change the icon in BPP?
    You should be able to change the icon the same way you change an icon in the normal blender standalone exe. I haven't tried it for myself though. I forget how.

I am not sure how normal standalone eather how do you with the other guys build/blenderplayer.dll? Any ideas on how to make my SMALL game files big?
    Last edited by alienkid10; 20-Jul-08 at 15:00.

just pack a bunch of garbage into it lol.

So using an icon replacer (ie the one you change the icon for BlenderPlayer.exe) should work? Ill try that later.

like what!? 100 copies of the same sence?

Originally Posted by Tictoon View Post
    Curse Vista, it wont tell me what the problem is!!!!!!!!!!! it just tells me that Red Agent.exe has stopped working and needs to close, and no matter what i select it closes anyway.

Yep its exactly the same thing that happen to me too

Icon replacer does NOT work.

Originally Posted by Mico27 View Post

us vista users are alwas neglected
    Don't mind me, I'm Ticcentric!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mico27
    http://blenderartists.org/forum/atta...d= 1216408104

I believe I may have found the problem! I'm going to upload a few test builds to see if I'm right. =D

like what!? 100 copies of the same sence?
    No, but I did have one file that was below 1 MB. What I did, is that I packed 2-3 high resolution textures in the blend file. That should make it above 1 MB.

Icon replacer does NOT work.
    Which one did you try? There are multiple icon replacers (some of which, work like garbage). If all else fails, I could just recompile an new player with your icon.
    Last edited by C-106 Delta; 20-Jul-08 at 21:09.

erm im using an SVN with different dlls...is this a problem?

erm im using an SVN with different dlls...is this a problem?
    Yes and no.

Currently, there are no Apricot "blenderplayer.dlls" (there is a newer trunk build which can be found here, though). One reason I don't have any Apricot blenderplayer.dlls yet, is due to the fact that it's always changing. If a made an Apricot build, it would be out-of-date in a week (at best). I was planning on making an Apricot build after it was finished but if people want it that bad, I could compile a dll.
    Last edited by C-106 Delta; 20-Jul-08 at 22:14.

Originally Posted by C-106 Delta View Post
    Which one did you try? There are multiple icon replacers (some of which, work like garbage). If all else fails, I could just recompile an new player with your icon.
    The one called "Iconreplacer" it's on this forum some where.

The one called "Iconreplacer" it's on this forum some where.
    Alienkid10, that only works with blender related applications. I tried it on the BPPlayer and it don't work... but it still didn't work when I tried it on other non-blender related applications. In other words, if you want to change the icon, you will need a real icon replacer.

Sib icon replacer works, but it leaves a water-mark (unless you pay for it). You could also try Resource Hacker, but that always seems to corrupt the file. The easiest thing, might be just to give the icon file to me so when I compile the BPPlayer, I could compile it with your icon.

but then wouldn't you have to do that everytime I maade an Icon? I am going to try one more thing.

did u fix the Vista problem yet?

but then wouldn't you have to do that everytime I maade an Icon? I am going to try one more thing.
    Yea.... I'd try a few more things. That would save you and me some trouble. But still, I did look around but I didn't find too much info. Perhaps someone would like to share their finds. =)

did u fix the Vista problem yet?
    I believe I found the problem but I'll need to post a few vista test files to be sure. Unfortunately, I'm extreeeeaaaammmmly busy with other projects (SAGE is right around the corner), and I can't make any test builds until after August 1. =(

Originally Posted by Tictoon View Post
    Wrong.
    Window$ Vi$ta developers made everything old "imcompatible".
    Or programmed with "old" software. Or made for "old" OS.

This is why i don't have vista
    PC Haikus

Windows NT crashed.
    I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

The code was willing,
    It considered your request,
    But the chips were weak.

A file that big?
    It might be very useful.
    But now it is gone.

Stop hating Vista, its pretty good for me just sometimes gives me headaches, but its like only half the headaches i get when i used an XP system.

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast