Particle Emitter Movement

Hello, I am currently making a scene which involves a meteor. I have the actual meteor object, and a duplicate of it which has the smoke/fire particles emitting from it instead of having a visible material. I have the emitter object parented to the original, and the ipo curves are identical for the two objects however the particle object goes twice as far as the original one (double speed, same amount of time). Please ask for screenshots if this is unclear and I’ll get an example up to see.
-ShaggyG

This problem does not seem to be occuring anymore, I saved, opened another project, then opened that one again and everything moves at the appropriate speeds.

You don’t need to have 2 meshes. Go under the particle tab, and there will be a block that says “Visualization.” And at the bottom “Emitter,” click that in. You can also have multiple particles, for it (but I think you already knew that).

I actually didn’t know that, I just got started modelling again after a while off and last build that I remember, you had to use two different ones. Thanks for the tip. :slight_smile:
-ShaggyG