Blenderman & BMRT

OK, posted this in the Q&A section, but now that I think about it, it sholda went here :-?

Anyway, I have Blenderman and BMRT setup and both seem t work fine, pr the setup instructions in BMRT, etc.

My question: is there a tute on how to use Blenderman anywhere, or does the BMRT manual explain everything that needs to be done in Blenderman? I will be reading the manual tonight, so don’t bash me and say “read the f^&*ing manual!”, caus I will be.

Just want to know. That’s all.

BgDM

I don’t think Green has created any documentation for Blenderman yet–I haven’t seen any anyway.

It’s relatively simple to use once you understand BMRT somewhat, however. If you’ve never used BMRT, it might take you a while to get the hang of it. Read the basics, look at the sample files that came with BMRT, learn how to invoke BMRT in DOS to render the sample files. And then start working on Blenderman.

Or, alternatively, just open the Blenderman script in one of your .blend files, run it, and see what happens.

C

Thanks, that’s what I thought.

/me starts to read the BMRT documentation :wink:

BgDM

I havent written any documentation since the script changes so much with every release that I would haveto rewrite it.

So im waiting untill the 0.1 version is stable.