Scenes for GSoC Jaguarandi Ray-tracer project

Here is a scene I built for the ray-tracing optimization project. This is based on the Sponza model and I added a few objects I found on the model repository to build a mood.

Attachments

Here is another scene ready for testing the ray-tracer.

Attachments

The third scene for testing . This is a traditional test scene for render engines. I already posted this render in a WIP thread but I wanted to get all my BSoC test scenes in one thread.

Attachments

A fourth scene. This one from the lighting challenge. All textures are procedurals. Since the models were very rough, I decided to go for extreme camera angle, texturing and lighting.

Attachments

A fifth scene. I skipped the “Bottle collection” scene from the lighting challenge because someone already prepared this one and I also skipped the “Under the boardwalk” scene because the underwater effect was impossible to get right under the time constraint that I allotted for preparing those scenes.

Attachments

awesome test :slight_smile:

…if I may ask…how were these rendered?..these ARE the test ? or are the .blends being submitted to test ?..read through your link…still ???..anyway…love the camera angle in the first…they all seem to accomplish their goals nicely…thanks again to all working on this incomprehensible (to me) stuff…

They were simply rendered on my computer with BI. They are not the test per se but the blend files are submitted to be used for testing purposes.