#32? If yes, then sorry for misunderstanding, but I was speaking there explicitly about camera matching tool.
There will be definitively no CADtools version for 2.5.
Maybe for 2.6 if not 2.7
I say "maybe", because:
- I cant foresee what progress makes API till then.
At my first tests i have found there issues making the transfer impossible.
I hope they will be solved in 2.6. May be they are solved already? I haven't tried since February.
- I cant foresee what progress makes CADtools.
My plan is to complete functionality and stability tests on 2.49 platform before I move to the next level. 2.5/2.6 platform has no relevance to current CADtools development. At this stage I am focused on prototyping new architectural sketching system and testing interactivity with standard tools. The sources of 2.49 are stable and friezed - easy debugging, because all bugs that i find, come from my code.
2.5 has many improvements and on the long term is the better solution.
Though currently I am not addicted to it - it is a monster.
- to build it on older machine or with slow internet connection is a horror.
- i am disappointed by new GUI style/layout: it offers weak visual feedback and wastes screen area. I hope it is only a matter of right configuration/css.
- the best candidate to be ported to 2.6 are both Collada scripts (python) - they are extreme slim compared to the library of the new system. By the way I will fix there all architecture relevant areas.