Designer wanted!

Hi there,

I am not a blender user, but I need help from somebody who is! I was just wondering am I able to advertise for help on your site? And if so which forum shall I use?
I need someone to do a design featuring a hooded barbecue sitting on a patio with a colourful patterned cover on the barbecue. I am willing to pay.
What is the best way to proceed?

Regards
barbiegirl

First, if you’re going to paste your text do it from a text editor like notepad and not a word processor. That way we can read your message and give it the attention you expect. Second, post your request in the Off Topic forum after reading the sticky there about posting requests; ie, a drawing of the model, format expected, polycount and amount you’re willing to pay. Welcome to the forum!

%<

We are working on getting a sub forum for offers like this, your best bet right now might me blenderjobs.com, though I don’t think it gets much traffic.

I would post your budget, and timeline in this thread, let us know what level of work you are looking for, and possibly some example pics you found that are similiar to what you want. I can tell you this, there are a lot of talented artists here that would love to do some commisioned work. Be specific, and post exactly what you want.

You can handle the selection process based on quality, deciding on a budget/timeframe and then simply choosing the artist you want based on their skills, or you can start a bidding war. Or a combination of both: pick your pool of talent first, then have the bidding war!