Blending Life2: Minnie

Here’s my humble entery for the competition.

http://kotisivu.dnainternet.net/sami.taipaleenmaki/hippie/kuvat/minniefinal_www.jpg

hey very nice i think she got a sort of cartoonish look:D

Yeah, I know it won’t be the most realistic looking work in the competition. The level of the enteries is superb.

It’s your style though Hippie, so be proud of her! Well-done!

The part of the nose between the nose* looks a little bit strange, as if the bone beneath her skin would be a triangle (XD).
I don’t know what competition you are talking about, but they maybe give artificial faces a chance. At least, the hairline’s look should be reworked (aren’t there shadows missing?) and a background image put into the scene instead of the monotonous grey.

*edit: Ops… I wanted to write “eyes”.

I agree with Philli about the hairline. The skin also looks a bit plastic. The smile looks forced, like she’s waiting for someone to take her picture and she just wants it over with. The texturing and the fuzzes on the sweater look good. The teeth on the zipper are a bit too large. All in all I’d say good job.

• Floyd

Its from her smile, but yes it is like an arrow!But it is correct the problem is the nostrils are not seen that much.She has a piggy nose, she is from the U.K right& you followed her face on the references correct, so maybe look for a photo with her smiling? Best of luck to you!

this has a strong composition. (the abstract meaning of a composition). Great work hippie !!! great indeed.

Thanks from the comments.