Larva

Thanks for all the people that helped me in my WIP thread, I really felt your support and your comments were more than just useful! This is my first project entirely made in Blender 2.5 beta (including the whole postproduction). I hope you like the result!

http://i1337.photobucket.com/albums/o679/rozmiarek/larwa_zpsiu3dvq2r.jpg~original

Attachments

1 Like

Great work. I followed the WIP thread and the result looks great.

Wooow as always !!! Great , mmmmmh , everything (modelling, texturing, concept, …) !!!

Wonderful, funny, with great details… bravo!

Luxury. Very nice character, btw.

Really glad to see this done! It might be worth making the skin texture larger. I think the wrinkles might be a little too fine. Also, it’s really hard to tell exactly what the eyes are or what they’re made of. While the mats for the hard surface stuff are great, with the organics, its a little hard to tell exactly what the materials are made of.

These are nitpicks though, I love the piece. The character is fantastic :smiley:

Awesome piece although a bit nauseating. Well done; technical-wise and art-wise as well as good humor

Very nice. It was nice to see the WIP.

Great work! I can’t say anything besides that. :smiley:

Holy… moley. I’m glad I ate already. Great job!

Stunning. Fantastic texturing.

This is so disgusting… obviously it must go in the gallery.

Finding my image in forum gallery is a great honour, thanks for all the nice comments, I feel that these long hours I spent under this project finally pays off!

Too foul for words…but thats why i love it :stuck_out_tongue:
I followed the WIP, and now I am pleased so much by seeing it finished, fantastic work. applause

Fantastic work! It would be so cool to see it move… but :frowning:

I hope you’ll win the contest!

Hi rozmiarek. Awesome larva you have here. I wish you used some of the translucency from pimple on larva, since at micro scale all things are bit transparent.

(powodzenia na Kryzysie)

Congratulations!
So many hours spending on this piece of art, but as you already said, IT IS WORTH doing whatever it brings happiness and comfort inside, and pays off your dedication.

Fantastic. I like it very much.

Congrats on the gallery, well deserved.

Congrats :slight_smile: I silently stalked your WIP thread and it was fantastic to see. You’ve put together a really great image with lots of little finishing touches that really make it pop, great job.

Part of me screams “eeew” but the other part says “wow, excellent render”. Even the character concept is funny, and creepily original.

Bon appetite~