Change of Seasons

Another Spitfire – this time Mk.XVI driving by Karol Pniak, Sqn Ldr. of 308 Sqn RAF. In two version: autumn and winter, so I called them Change of Seasons pt I and ptII. Publisher will have to choose, which one will be put on cover of the book :slight_smile:

http://airart3d.com/images/stories/forums/Spitfire/change-of-seasons-ptI_small.jpghttp://airart3d.com/images/stories/forums/Spitfire/change-of-seasons-ptII_small.jpg

Attachments

Looking good :slight_smile: I personally prefer the Autumn version, it has a bit more attention grabbing vibrance. I’ve always enjoyed your spitfire covers.

first one has the nicest colors. but all are so good

yet another mind blowing production, the winter scene is my favourite.

was this made with blender !? omg it really really good i wish i will be so godd some dayy …

Winter one draws most attention to airplane while autumn one blends with background. I prefer autumn one maybe because winter scenes are rare, first one looks more natural.

Nice texturing. Good job!

Nice idea
That Aero Plane looks realistic too !

I like the first one the most …

damn this is realy nice work u did and realy nice render i realy like ur work congrats

they all look good. But I personally chose the first one, it has very nice background colors. very appealing. Thanks for sharing!

I agree with all comments above. The autumn one looks just a tick more awesome than the winter one. Great job, mate :slight_smile:

The seasons are a powerful force in our lives. They affect the activities we do, the foods we crave, the clothes we wear — and quite often, the moods we are in. The seasons officially change once again Sunday, with spring beginning in the Northern Hemisphere and autumn starting in the south.

Funny Photos

I got to say I like the winter scene. Color to me looks more and brings out the detail. Both are very nice.

ah, the scene certainly does justice to one of the most legendary aircraft in history…

I really like the first season, really amazing! The colours are so nice, and it really comes together.

i like the contrast of the first, but the brightness of the second, a good ballance is important, seeing as how this is part 1 part 2, i think its coverd :stuck_out_tongue: lol

Well textured and rendered!

Fantastic work.
Is there any chance you could post pics of your meshes so we can get a better idea of how you did it?

As a fan of historical military aviation, your post here really caught my eye. I think I prefer the autumn version given the choice between the two, and I have to say one of my favorite bits is the exhaust crud that has built up on the side of the fuselage near the exhaust ports. It’s that little attention to detail that really gives a since of reality to work.