Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
    I can‘t use it with 2.68,I realry need it 。。。I heard that this script has entered the gosc of this year's development process?
    Last edited by afilu; 02-Aug-13 at 15:37.

Please describe your problems, the script works very well on my machine with 2.68a.

Hmm, got a problem here with 2.68a, too. For some reason, the created composite strip does only show as black in the sequencer and rendering. I wasn't able to find the reason yet, but seems to be related to the composite output node...

I confirm that the script started mulfunctioning with 2.68. The composition was just not viewable in the sequencer.
    I don't know what causes it but a quick and dirty fix is to delete the comp node once in the compositor and add a new one.
    For some (inexplicable to me at least) reason this magically solves the viewing problem so the scrip becomes functional again
    It'd be great of course if you guys could fix that.

Hi! Awesome work from you guys. Couldn't wait to try it because I thought it was the bridge of directly compositing OpenGL renders in the 3D viewport.
    Faking different passes in different scenes -> Load those as scenestrips into the Sequencer -> Combine them in the compositor
    That would speed up the OpenGL workflow a lot. Realtime rendering and direct compositing with production quality results. As an example how that works and what renders may look like:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MO_isrdmzg
    It would be nice if you devs think about making those viewport- renders editable with the nodes without prerendering (at least I couldn't figure it out). With OpenGL it is even possible to make production quality work on my Ultrabook. In my opinion OpenGL is not integrated enough because it is so powerful. Just have a look at Element 3D.

Hi guys I need your help - version 13:

1)
    With activated "Add Nodegroup" checkbox I got this error when I press "Create Comp from strip":
    (Without "Add Nodegroup" it works)

26.09.13 10:38:56,879 [0x0-0x33e33e].org.blenderfoundation.blender Traceback (most recent call last):
    26.09.13 10:38:56,879 [0x0-0x33e33e].org.blenderfoundation.blender File "/Users/filip/Library/Application Support/Blender/2.68/scripts/addons/sequencer_edit_strip_with_compositor_013.py", line 659, in invoke
    26.09.13 10:38:56,879 [0x0-0x33e33e].org.blenderfoundation.blender group = tree.nodes.new('NodeGroup', group = nodegroup)
    26.09.13 10:38:56,879 [0x0-0x33e33e].org.blenderfoundation.blender TypeError: Nodes.new(): takes at most 1 arguments, got 2
    26.09.13 10:38:56,879 [0x0-0x33e33e].org.blenderfoundation.blender location: <unknown location>:-1
    26.09.13 10:38:56,879 [0x0-0x33e33e].org.blenderfoundation.blender location: <unknown location>:-1

I created Node Group as first (named: exr). Does anybody know what is wrong?

2)
    in this video are three "Edit..." buttons that I don't see now - they were deleted?
    Seen here http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...lNm9iJs4#t=234
    It seems to me like UI was cleaned right?

3)
    For does it good for is the "Edit Composition" button in Node Compositor (under "Get Back" button)?

4)
    Final Render is empty image.
    (On a moment (due a render) appear in render window image of edited strip (edited in node comp) than it become empty.
    When I render images in "Comp" scene (generated by script), outputs are empty images too.

Thank you for help
    (does it help to you if I attach a blend file?
    Last edited by vklidu; 26-Sep-13 at 07:53.

Version of your blender would probably help. I think the script breaks as nodes and api changes. You may have to stick to a known working build.
    Cheers, David ___________"awesome in space and other places".
    ________Follow me on twitter @3pointedit
    _____________ Check the Youtube Channel for tutorials. Or my Sketchbook

thanks for answer
    yeah that's the problem, the last fix from Sunboy is from 21 april fix for current SVN and is not working for older versions
    I don't know, but older builds of daily SVN builds are not available, right?
    And any official build is not working

@vklidu: it works fine with latest trunk r60475 on 64bit linux regardless of which options are activated.
    The only problem is that the comp is not viewable in the sequencer unless one deletes the original composite node and adds a new one (refer to my post above).
    I also get a few errors in the console but as long as it works I don't mind.

don't work with blender-2.69 and svn (black screen)

Is that still an issue withe the original output node in the comp scene? Can you replace it to get a render back?

3pointEdit! THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Works!

I wonder why it's different? Might be a bug with an API call...

ok, i fix it a little.

It's an ugly fix, you have to press the fix operator in the node editor to fix the composition
    (and you need to select the viewer node option, otherwise the fix button will not work)

the script is only automating the fix described by blendcomp. i didn't find the problem, but i think i have to clean the code a lot more to find it...

ah, and also fixed the node group option! it works again

(this script is working for me in blender 2.68a, i didnt test it on 2.69 yet)

sequencer_edit_strip_with_compositor_014.py.zip
    Carlos Padial (cinematographer)
    www.surreal.asturnazari.es ------------ VSE Jump to Cut

Hooray Carlos! Thank you so much.

@blendercomp: thank you, yes replace output node by new one helped.

carlos Thank you!!!
    This scrip make my work wonderful!!!
    Thank you very much, if you will find "fix" it will be great!!!

I've just tried the latest script version (.014) with the latest trunk and it gives the following error:

Code:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "../blender-git/build_linux/script_addon_2-6x/addons/sequencer_edit_strip_with_compositor_014.py", line 656, in invoke
        rl.image.source = 'IMAGE'
    TypeError: bpy_struct: item.attr = val: enum "IMAGE" not found in ('FILE', 'SEQUENCE', 'MOVIE', 'GENERATED')

It used to work with stills so I'm wondering why it fails now.
    Any ideas? Does anyone else experience this too?

I didn't try the latest trunk, but it seems they changed some names again.

Try to change in line 656 the word 'IMAGE' with 'FILE' ...

rl.image.source is the source attribute in the image datablock.
    if you look here, you will see the options accepted for this attribute:
    http://www.blender.org/documentation...s.Image.source

it will probably work also by commenting the whole line, as 'FILE' is the default option

let us know if it works
    Carlos Padial (cinematographer)
    www.surreal.asturnazari.es ------------ VSE Jump to Cut

Thanx Carlos, that did the trick!
    So it's fully functional with the latest trunk (minus the VSE display issue which is resolved by replacing the existing composite node with a new one, see above for more info).

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast