Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425
    Hello!
    Please help me.I use Blender2.72 and addon_1.6.5
    I gathered the client correctly
    I get the error, I run on two screens.
    Everything works as it should except
    Yes I used the same animated characters are controlled by the WSAD buttons When on the same screen press W the animation and my character and the enemy
    I'm in the second cell clean animation control, When capucci two Customers that I move and produced animacija character but when moving the enemy moving center but animacija character is not subject to I can't continue to razrabotku without solving this problem, please provide help

And sorry for my English
    If you do not understand please write

Здравствуйте!
    Прошу мне помочь.Я использую Blender2.72 и addon_1.6.5
    Я собрал клиент правильно
    У меня возникает ошибка, я запускаю на двух экранах.
    Все действует как надо кроме
    Я использовал да одинаковых анимированных персонажей управляются кнопки WSAD, Когда на одном экране нажимаю W производится анимация и у моего персонажа и у противника
    Я в во второй ячейки убираю управления анимациями, При цапуски двух Клиентов то Я передвигаю и производится анимацыя персонажа но когда движится противник движется ценр но анимацыя персонажа не проиводится Я не могу продолжать розроботку без решения этой проблемы пожалуйто помогите

И извините за мой Английский
    Если не понятно пожалуйста напишите

A great game engine to make multiplayer games would be Unity. Try it out.

if i install it, it get if i start the Blender Engine New it no get anymore and when i refresh it gives me An Error massage

It gives me Error massage this multiplayer addon dont getting anymore ?

huuuuge futurama fan. off topic
    "The crows seem to be calling my name." Thought Kaw.
    Myrlea, "The Shepherd's Quest" formerly "Valiant" [project]

Originally Posted by MrPutuLips View Post
    it didn't for me. it's still quite glitchy. The networking actually won't work for me for some reason (I think it's because I use VPN).
    Well I use proxy server instead of vpn and everything works fine. No glitches, good speed. Maybe you need to change vpn? I suggest to try fineproxy package. Hope you find my advice helpful.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425