Semi Futuristic Girl

hi all!

here a character I did after the juggernaut.
I know there are few things are not perfect, but I got a little bit bored during testing SSS and posing :stuck_out_tongue:

Blender+cycles+Internal

enjoy!

Looks great!!! Can you post some wires?

Is all your hard surface modeling done with traditional poly by poly modeling, box modeling, or some sculpting brought into the mix?

Looks great! I would love to see some wireframes too.

Nice work, the texture work on the armor is amazing.

Thankyou guys! I added some wires in the first post!

the sculpt is used only on cloth and body for adding some details, the job is done with traditional techiques and 99% before Bmesh… thats all :wink:

Fantastic! I love the modeling. The expression looks a bit odd, but the rest is great.

This is awesome man, good topology, very professional, How long did you take to make everything?

Wooo… great !!! :smiley:

Awesome, I really like the shading on the armor, very convincing :slight_smile:

I think that the face looks very odd though, the eyes look very “old” for such a young character.

thankyou guys! :smiley:

Even the topology is quite good, the shader sucks a bit, Im not good with SSS in Blender :frowning: I tried different ways without good results at all.

So, I took a lot, because I did it in spare time, almost during the nights after work. If I have to say, maybe 3 weeks fulltime, 1 week for model end 2 weeks for posing and shaders.

gran bel lavoro max!!! gallery for me!!

i really love it, will you provide a timelapse video like what you did on the juggernaut? please… lols

Bravo, slightly odd expression on the face but who cares it rocks five stars from me

thankyou guys! :slight_smile:

I start to work again on the face expression :smiley: maybe I’ll post some new renders later :slight_smile:

looks like a Doom character. Pretty neat.

Grande Max :smiley:

Very Cool. Helps newcomers like myself get motivated by realizing that, with effort, awesome models like these CAN be made. But I gotta say, her ankles are probably trying to punch her right now, haha!

Impressive! Motivates me to go on :smiley:

Love the picture. I especially like the detail in her arm where she is holding the gun. It looks like it is heavy.