Page 323 of 323 FirstFirst ... 223273313321322323
Results 6,441 to 6,458 of 6458

Thread: Dyntopo tests

Just thinking on throwing this brush here before life can at me like ...
    And it is pretty difficult tutorial to follow since you have to dance and follow the tutorial :P

by Grinsegold

The brush stitches https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6...k0zNXVHRC1TRzgClick image for larger version. 

Name:	stiches.png 
Views:	63 
Size:	429.5 KB 
ID:	493470
    "Don't forget that blender is a community project, we develop blender together.
    If you feel things aren't as good as the should be, make it your goal to improve it." Sergof

Oh my god my booty had not shaken this much since long. Nice, thanks for the tut !

I just found this free Hard Surface Brushes pack, I'm not sure if it can be useful for blender. I currently do not have a stable internet connection to download and try it out:
    https://gumroad.com/l/IspRo#

And maybe this is more useful for a final model with multires, but I did not know where to share this

@erickBlender , thanks!
    Last edited by YAFU; 26-Aug-17 at 10:50.
    Be patient, English is not my language.

Hey guys, posting this video here so anyone ghosting this forum thread looking for dynto stuff can watch it. Thanks.

can i bsurf your gstretch, baby?
    blog site | fb page
    addons: dyntopo plus, ice-tools-pro

Hi I'm not sure where to post this but I have been working on a patch which lets you map brush strength's pressure to a curve, very useful for cloth sculpting. Here's a demo:
    https://i.imgur.com/mMmYOkX.mp4

iceking, nice vid, enjoyed watching that!!
    radioactive, that looks neat. seams like a handy feature for cloth sculpting. would like to try it out.

here's my 2 latest dyntopo sculpts. both lunch crunch sculpts with super quck turnarounds.

...and a quick render

Last edited by 0rAngE; 23-Sep-17 at 16:44.

hi radioactive, very useful to have,like "fade stroke" brush dynamics in gimp.will it work with mouse?

Remade, it's a curve mapping for tablet pressure so it won't work with a mouse, but fading a stroke based on distance is a good idea I might look at in the future.
    Orange, Nice sculpts. thanks I will share the patch or make a build when it's in a usable state (still got to make a curve mapping for radius and fix some things).

Originally Posted by ☢☢☢ View Post
    Remade, it's a curve mapping for tablet pressure so it won't work with a mouse, but fading a stroke based on distance is a good idea I might look at in the future.
    Orange, Nice sculpts. thanks I will share the patch or make a build when it's in a usable state (still got to make a curve mapping for radius and fix some things).
    Good that you are working sculpting, It is kind of "orphan". We don't have devs who are only commit to sculpt tools.
    Note that it is good practice when starting a new patch to submit it to the tracking so that you will have an idea how it should be implemented better to be included in master.
    The feature looks good but i use mouse
    "Don't forget that blender is a community project, we develop blender together.
    If you feel things aren't as good as the should be, make it your goal to improve it." Sergof

Thought I'd post the 'final' of this sculpt here as well. Added some hair to it

hi guys i seen zbrush like cursor in blender its small script but i forget. where can i find it
    it follows the surface in normals direction
    and thanks

2d falloff with snake brush in master... just a dream come true!!!! I don't know how I lived with out it!

@OrAngE: Great stuff as always man!

Originally Posted by Tonatiuh View Post
    2d falloff with snake brush in master... just a dream come true!!!! I don't know how I lived with out it!
    What is this wizardry??!!! Works even with the crease brush, which makes working on silhouette soooo much faster now! This is fantastic!

It works in almost any brush! it is amazing!!!!!!!!!! I can never go back...
    Clay strips is the only one that don't change of I don't know how to. But the others... I can see myself doing hard surface modelling in dynotopo!!!! I can cut like if it was butter! you can really cut to in to pieces your mesh, with snake, smooth and snake again.
    You can move portions of your mesh entirely with grab and square curve, then you can rotate with the rotate brush, and then you can make it bigger or smaller with pinch brush!!! I'm literally crying right now!!!!
    O. M. G

Ps: you have to rotate with out the 2d falloff, it will make the piece bigger, but with pinch 2d falloff you can make it go to the same size again.

Pss: and also with grab and 2d falloff and masking and changing the curve to very sharp you can also rotate very nice, for example fingers and so on. So no more Boolean for moving arms or fingers.
    Last edited by Tonatiuh; 09-Oct-17 at 18:12.

Campbell put up a video demoing the 2d falloff.

My Blender Tutorials | look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!

Yes, it's a very nice feature!
    I wish there was the possibility of choosing the depth of the brush or a better mask system. Anyway it's fun to play with masks and 2d falloff (multires here):
    Be patient, English is not my language.

Originally Posted by xrg View Post
    Campbell put up a video demoing the 2d falloff.

WOW - So that answers a few requests all in one setting

Ohhhhh, this is awesome. Is it in the daily builds?

Edit: I answer myself. Yes it is.

Is like working with butter and a hot knife, so funny
    Last edited by Birkov; 10-Oct-17 at 17:36.