Zenek

Hi. Here is some blender remesh testing. I call this finished.

Software:

• sculpting - blender
  • render - blender cycles
  • Post - Motiva

Attachments

great stuff,why where the feet cut out the render?

I like the overall design,not sure I’m a fan of area around the latissimus dorsi muscle,infact,everything below the chest throws me off a bit design wise.I feel the waist could be slightly wider to make more convincing that his lower body can support his upper body.Like this

[ATTACH=CONFIG]196844[/ATTACH]

I know you where exaggerating the size of the thin waist,but i’m not sure it has worked,my opinion ofcourse,awesome work.

Great work!!

cool men, blender is great for sculpt. :wink:

Very nice! Great work.

Reekdeb, Daltom, hetors - thanks!
ng-material -thanks. I did him this way to stylize him (in proportions) to heavy from tf2. He has bit top and small bottom too. Artistic choice.

More renders and concept (the one on green background) are on my blog

Good one Jose.
Very nice flow of shapes. Inspiring solutions on anatomy.

So, you prefer remesher than dyntopo?
IMO, remesher should add some tris too, not just quads. Tris aren’t bad for sculpting, I mean not worse than all these star like quads of remesher.

Great work. Love the design.

niiice work but i have a couple of questions how many poly did you end up with?
Did you use multi-Res or a special build like dynotopo ?
are the horns and the shorts separable objects or the same mesh?

very nice work

nice work !!! I sorta like the top heavy look, do horny devils HAVE to obey the laws of physics

I really like your design and sculpting execution. The render is very appealing also - good way to showcase the model. Great job! :slight_smile:

good stuff,very nice

Very nice! Reminds me a little bite Hellboy, but he has his on personality for sure. Congrats!!

Really great work! I love the exaggerated feel. Also, I second the “where’s the feet?” sentiment.

God I love this, the exaggerated proportions are just completely bonkers.

nice! didn’t you post this guy in green before w/o horns? lovely cycles render.

Jose, great sculpt and love the style of this. For those of you wondering where the feet are look at the camera angle! I’m sure the feet are there but you just can’t see them because of the camera angle.

Nice sculpting and concept! I think the muscle was a little over the top, he looks like Hulk x2. But it fits this guy as well as anyone else, so I guess its okay.

Really nice design, I would really like to see it in a short movie.