Page 103 of 107 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 2140
    Try to use boolean node to make holes. But first extrude, since boolean doesn't work with 2d geometry.

123123234455.png

but you will get unconnected intersections.

Ko.
    Thanks. I tried two ways, with boolean and UV connection. It seems working both. UV connection is not similar boolean but may be useful also.
    Attached Images Attached Images

random.. use 2d Curve node , unfortunately i didn't add an Object Out socket to it yet.

a few things here.. ( the objects In node, doesn't look like that yet )
    - sverchok can separate sub mesh elements
    - you must reorder the verts in the sub mesh elements to make them sequential (and meaningful as 2d Curve "PolyLine" segments. ) use the SNLite script for that named "Topo sort for profile"
    Last edited by zeffii; 17-Jun-17 at 15:53.

zeffii
    Great, it is seen best way to make holes.))

i've added a 2d/3d mode to polyline viewer. See https://github.com/nortikin/sverchok/pull/1717 for suggested settings

I might shuffle the UI around a little (and auto hide items that dont make sense in 2d mode) - but that's for later.

Tried to cut windows in walls.

not sure what kind of response you are looking for there randum. I don't think 2d Curve/Polyline works on multiple planes.. just XY with Z being UP.

How can i remove the bad connection from this ? or must i use another setup ,

Curve.jpg
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Benny G; 19-Jun-17 at 17:07.

zeffii
    I showed result just. I do not think also that 2 curve are benefit in my case.

Benny G
    Polyline have better result, may be 2 curve have some bugs.
    Attached Files Attached Files

@bennyG

Use PolyLine viewer node for that situation. Unfortunately bevel node uses Bmesh for the bevel operation, and that doesn't automatically sort the output. See: https://github.com/nortikin/sverchok/issues/1721

randum. i don't know what "2 curve " means, if you are talking about a CurveNode use that word.

zeffii
    Sorry, I meant Curve Viewer 2D.

Thanks Zeffi and Randum for the excellent feedback , ( and for the script ) . With the Vector Sort node i get the same result like with the script works fine but at the left bottem i have extra loops , is not a big problem but is there maybe a solution for ?

Curve.jpg

I might add an additional topo sort node. now there are more people looking for these solutions. and we have solutions but they aren't in one place.

see: https://user-images.githubuserconten...4b2c5b6d0d.png

Thanks zeffi , i use for the moment the node Vector Sort ( Axis ) works fine for me .
    Works only from top View , so yes i think whe need another Topo Node for this .
    Last edited by Benny G; 20-Jun-17 at 17:22.

@bennyG - i'd use the ScriptedNode Lite (SNLite) script "bmesh_verts_sort_mode", if we are talking about a single continuous shape (but with the assumption that it is not looped).

I have 3 and more lists of masking with 100 values in each. I want to combine them in one list with 100 minimum values. How can i do it?

I did it with Exec node mod. May be exist more simple way?
    Last edited by randum; 24-Jun-17 at 02:04.

trying to install the addon in blender 2.78c, I'm getting this error: import error: no module named 'sverchok.utils.geom' when trying to activate it from the addons menu. Any tips on how to get it to work? Thanks in advance