Tutorials for the blender game engine!

Hello everyone,
Today I am providing you with links to a few blender tutorials. New tutorials uploaded Monday and Friday now in 1080p HD. Any suggestions for future tutorials are welcome!

Making a basic game:

Adding smooth joystick input:

Adding basic modding support:

Vehicle suspension using the vehicle wrapper:

First part of my FPS tutorial series:

Basics of python:

How to open a web browser from the game engine:

That modding one was usefull thankyou!

New one on how to do some basic python scripting:

Five stars from me! :smiley:

I really like these Tutorials, but there is a Minor Problem: Though they are essentially about Python, it seems the highest Resolution (720p, which here doesn’t even look like it) is still not enough to make the Python Text readable. Of Course, if one follows the Tutorial Step by Step and with total Awareness, one can hear all the Commands as you say them, but it would be a nice Thing if the Python Texts were readable, so one can check if one’s written it all right or pause and take a quick Look.
However, from little Hearing-Into-It I may dare say you are a good Tutorial-Commenter and your Topics are useful. :}

it seems the highest Resolution (720p, which here doesn’t even look like it) is still not enough to make the Python Text readable.

Yes this is true, I only recently got my hands on a video codec that allows me to record in 1080p, and so Iv’e begun the process of re-recording my previous tutorials. Love hearing feedback!

Updated the links, and got the first 1080p HD tutorial up! Thanks for all of the support guys!

Eh wait, I did not watch them properly, they are all blurry, even in HD :confused:

the new ones are in 1080p HD, and i’m working on re-recording the old ones.

Ah I see, the ones that look ok are: “How to make an FPS game in blender 2.6 Part 1-movement” and “How to open a web browser from the game engine”, I cannot read the text on the other ones.