Welcome RoLLi

hi guys… i rendered this in cycles… took pretty much long time to get cleared… :spin: but here it is…

Octi Family is adding new member to their Family this Christmas :yes:

Merry Christmas everyone…

Attachments

1 Like

This looks great! My favorite entry, by far.

Great work, most take a lot of work and time. Nice details , very wel lightening, and texturing.
Love it .

Amazing! 5* !!! I especially love the green guy :wink:

Cool, cool, cool. http://blenderartists.org/forum/images/smilies/sago/biggrin.gif i really liked it.

groso. Groso. groso. http://blenderartists.org/forum/images/smilies/sago/biggrin.gif Me encantó!

Amazing!! I love the texturing

This is so awesome! The lighting, textures and overall quality of the image is outstanding.

hey duks … verrry welll doneeee… i love it … ull get this time for sure … <3 …good job dear …

Job well done, the lighting is amazing. Love the snow on the window, congratulations …

Thank you so much guys… :slight_smile:

I’m impressed, I must say! This is realy amazing picture and I don’t mean only renders. The idea of this is great. I would like to have them all in my window! Marvelous!
Regards and mary christmas, paulina.

Love the texturing and the camera angle, very nice work!

here are some simple nodes for shaders and textures…:eyebrowlift:

Thankyou very much for sharing with us, I know we will probably see these inspire more work here :slight_smile:

Hi Nita… you did it again… awsome work… :yes:
I’m really hope you can post some sceenshot of this file in order to see how you set up your light rig and what kind of light you used in this scene…

Again , Well done, Great Nita…

Wow, great!! got nothing more to say…

wonderful work, so fun to look at, i am also amazed that the shaders are so simple in the nodes, since they look so absolutely beautiful. yes, i would like to see the lightset up too, so much to learn from you :slight_smile:

Wonderful work Nita!!!
Excellent entry.

I have an idea on know how to optimize all these nodes to render 10x faster.
Simple and effective shaders setup, colors look great great but you could add a little bumpiness.

This is amazing, if that christmas tree is made out of candy i want a piece of that, the reflection on it is impressive to say the least