Blender Guru Competition: Scifi

This competition’s theme is Scifi, aka Science Fiction. Aliens, deep space travel, robots, futuristic worlds, I’m sure you can imagine the possibilities.

>>View the full guidelines and prizes<<

There are two categories: Images and Animations. You may choose one to enter into.

Entering
To enter the competition, post a link or embed your image or video in this thread.

• For image hosting I recommend Pasteall.org (avoid imgur as it badly compresses images).
  • For video hosting, please use only Youtube or Vimeo.

Please only post your entry once. You can update your post as many times as you like. If you’d like feedback please open a WIP.

May the best artist win! :slight_smile:

For questions, send me a tweet @andrewpprice.

Here’s my entry :smiley: Hope you like it!

I’m in, consider this my space space…

I reserve this spot I suppose. If this isn’t updated within about two weeks or so, then I’ve changed my mind about entering.

this time i am going to participate…i will donate the money if i win to Blender Game Engine…but i dont know…how to do it !

Hope I will finish my work after the exam :slight_smile:

I´m going to participate… I’m realy excited :smiley:

this is my entry:
title: Spy on the Enemy

Attachments

This is the idea that popped into my head right away.

Title: All we’ve got.

http://www.pasteall.org/pic/show.php?id=47701

A new competition great! I wanted to join the last one but was too late. Gotta decide what to do now!

Great, my favorite theme

I’m in :smiley:

Crossword - a science fiction sport - a mix between Hockey and Mediaval sword…

Attachments

Here is the first revision of my entry
any comments/suggestions welcome

only have to send your .blend if you win :slight_smile:

This is my Space. May the best win.

Entry, High Res

Good Luck,
Suggestions and comments welcome!

Ok. Thank for the answer ^^

So… how large do the animations have to be? 'Cause if they have to be the same size as the images (1920 x 1280), I kinda don’t think you’ll be seeing very many entries under that category, if any at all…

I don’t know what’s up with this reservation-spot-thing, but let it be - I’ll edit this one when I’m ready…

Blender / Luxrender

Everyone’s doing it, so I’ll put my entry here.