I started working on her less than 24 hours ago, now she’s ready to get into the spotlight.
it’s the 1st time i’m using particle hair in a project since i entered the 3d world last year

i’m still gonna render a few more pics before i put her on a shelf…

Attachments

snow sweet snow

and another one

On a shelf? Are you building only skills or working on a projects assets? Its a lovely char.

wellll, she’s mostly just a learning material for me…i just wanted to try out particle hair
however, since she’s low poly enough and fully animateable, i might use her in the future

now i’m a bit more comfortable with hair and fur. i’m still getting used to the particle mode though

Wait did you model that? You should have made Katara mostly because I hated the new series. :smiley: It can’t stand next up to the original.
You did a very nice job. Are you using some sort of preset rig? I would really love to try out my rigging on her, as I have nothing to rig for a while and i really would love to see how my rig would look on a human character. If your interested.

totally agree with u on that. nothing beats the original avatar series :smiley:
yeah, for most of my characters, i use a variant of sintel’s rig i made…but now i’m prepping her up for an mhx rig. i think mhx rigs are a lot easier to work with and come with a lot more features…

hahaha, she just earned a place in one of my animations in production…not gonna release her before the animation hits youtube, since it’s a group thing. sorry

FINALLY! some water bending!

haha no worries