Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
    Originally Posted by cgstrive View Post
    Your work is great and truly inspirational! I had no idea Blender can do that
    Thanks! To be fair, most people don't realize how good the texturing workflow is in Blender until they dig in a bit. I've been playing this game of "what if you were on an island and could only work with one piece of software" and seeing what I could do with Blender in that sense. It is a fun ride so far!

Originally Posted by czerw View Post
    Hey. great stuff you have here. Do you use any special addons?
    I use an assortment that all work together https://github.com/artistCDMJ?tab=repositories
    Main ones are : EZ Draw, EZ Draw Pie, Texture Paint Plus (Spirou4D edition), Stencil Widget & Drawtype Operator pie. Those are the main ones, and in my repositories you will find the older version of EZ Draw called Artist Paint Panel - I have a thread about it, and my youtube channel has several videos documenting the development so far Spirou4D has been very helpful and encouraging toward the development that started about a year and a half ago. I have a thread about it all too.

Excuse me, what's the difference between Alpha channel and Mask?
    How do I set an Alpha channel in an image using the UV Editor?

Beside this, is it there any addon to make brush dynamic? Not pressure sensitive, but shrinking and growing as the brush is being used.
    Bye, berserk.
    My youtube.com channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UCYPRrFdecTdn3imtnva4Mzg

Originally Posted by berserk View Post
    Excuse me, what's the difference between Alpha channel and Mask?
    How do I set an Alpha channel in an image using the UV Editor?

Beside this, is it there any addon to make brush dynamic? Not pressure sensitive, but shrinking and growing as the brush is being used.
    Alpha in Blender is different than in most software since in the 2d editor, you can use 'Erase Alpha' and see the color disappear and then paint it back in with 'Add Alpha'. In Photoshop, if you used an eraser tool to 'erase' the alpha, you cannot paint it back in with a brush setting except to actually repaint it.

A mask in the sense of using the texture paint Mask tool is to add a black and white image to the image view that is not seen, and you can paint with the Mask tool and then switching to the Tex Paint or other paint tool will allow you to paint into the unmasked areas of your designated mask image. This only work sin the 3d view Texture Paint mode on an object that is using the image texture - you can only set the Mask texture by having and object in the 3d view in texture paint mode I mean, and you set that in the Slots tab after turning on Mask.

If you want to make your brush radius change based on pressure, just click the pressure icon on the right of the Radius slider under the color picker.

Paintover in Blender on top of the screen shot of my daily sculpt - Alien JokerClick image for larger version. 

Name:	test_sculpt_920_3_001.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	195.1 KB 
ID:	499100

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122