Page 59 of 60 FirstFirst ... 94957585960 LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 1183
    As soon as it is possible ��

Hi blanchg,
    The script crashes if an object/mesh name has a for filenames non authorized character in it like #/\* etc.
    Specs: 2x RX480, i7 6700, 16GB of DDR4

Hi matali, do you have a .blend or the console output? I can't reproduce this.

v6.0.15 fixes this thanks!

Originally Posted by blanchg View Post
    v6.0.15 fixes this thanks!
    Thank you,
    most cases are fixed, but "|" (vertical bar) is still a problem. To ensure nobody else encounter the problem, there is a list of character for path here: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/lib...(v=vs.85).aspx

Code:
    Corona: Writing configuration file  Test.conf
    Corona: Writing scene file  Test.scn
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "D:\Blender\2.78\scripts\addons\render_corona\outputs.py", line 1128, in write_scn
        addMaterials(xml_inst, dupli, 'meshes\%s' % (dupli.name + mtlindex_ext), True, crn_scn)
      File "D:\Blender\2.78\scripts\addons\render_corona\outputs.py", line 707, in addMaterials
        mtlfile = open(fn, 'w', encoding = "utf8")
    OSError: [Errno 22] Invalid argument: 'G:\\work\\eqp\\render corona\\meshes\\BL|Gruppe-54-1_curve.021.mtlindex'
    Corona: Failed :(
    Error: Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "D:\Blender\2.78\scripts\addons\render_corona\outputs.py", line 1128, in write_scn
        addMaterials(xml_inst, dupli, 'meshes\%s' % (dupli.name + mtlindex_ext), True, crn_scn)
      File "D:\Blender\2.78\scripts\addons\render_corona\outputs.py", line 707, in addMaterials
    OSError: [Errno 22] Invalid argument: 'G:\\work\\eqp\\render corona\\meshes\\BL|Gruppe-54-1_curve.021.mtlindex'

Error: Something went wrong, unable to write .scn file. Check directory permissions of export directory.
      File "D:\Blender\2.78\scripts\addons\render_corona\engine.py", line 490, in render
        render_start( self, scene)
      File "D:\Blender\2.78\scripts\addons\render_corona\engine.py", line 173, in render_start
        render_scene( engine, scene)
      File "D:\Blender\2.78\scripts\addons\render_corona\engine.py", line 322, in render_scene
        bpy.ops.corona.export_scene()
      File "D:\Blender\2.78\scripts\modules\bpy\ops.py", line 189, in __call__
        ret = op_call(self.idname_py(), None, kw)
    RuntimeError: Error: Traceback (most recent call last):

Error: Something went wrong, unable to write .scn file. Check directory permissions of export directory.

Last edited by matali; 20-Jun-17 at 07:53.

Strange the regex I am using in V6.0.15 is [^a-zA-Z0-9]. Have you updated to the latest version as your filename seems to include - as well.

Hi blanchg.
    Try to use 'clean_name' from bpy.path like
    Code:
    filename = clean_name(filename)
    Greetings..
    "The Universe is an infinite equation"
    TheBounty renderer project: https://www.thebountyrenderer.org

Originally Posted by povmaniaco View Post
    Hi blanchg.
    Try to use 'clean_name' from bpy.path like
    Code:
    filename = clean_name(filename)
    Greetings..
    Thanks, that is essentially what I do but to make it compatible with Corona I need to do some extra work. I have tested with pipe (|) and it is replaced by _

what is proper way to use textures? when i load textures in texture tab,it is not avlbl in material(without using nodes)1.add new mat to obj2.in texture tab load a tex(rename diff_coltex)3.in mat click T button in diffuse channel -rollout is empty.two more issues - even if nodes are not used if blend file is saved and reopened nodes are re-enabled.i attach texture to mat with renderer Blender selected,change to Corona and reassign the mat+texture,now delete the object, exporter gives error saying deleted object's texture is missing.This is in win8 with Blender2.78c corona addon v6.0.11

I prefer to use nodes, with 6.x there was a large change to how materials were handled. Looks like some things with non node materials has broken. I will have a look soon.

I prefer to use nodes, with 6.x there was a large change to how materials were handled. Looks like some things with non node materials has broken. I will have a look soon.
    Give v6.0.16 a go

Strange the regex I am using in V6.0.15 is [^a-zA-Z0-9]. Have you updated to the latest version as your filename seems to include - as well.
    Yes, I updated to latest version again to be sure. I'll try to make a simplified version and upload it.

Thanks, that is essentially what I do but to make it compatible with Corona I need to do some extra work. I have tested with pipe (|) and it is replaced by _
    Ok, I tried the latest version and the error has changed, now I get:
    Code:
    Read blend: D:\test test.blend
    Corona: Writing configuration file  test.conf
    Corona: Writing scene file  test.scn
      File "D:\Blender\2.78\scripts\addons\render_corona\outputs.py", line 1054, in write_scn
        name = get_export_name(self._exported_obs, obj)
      File "D:\Blender\2.78\scripts\addons\render_corona\util.py", line 233, in get_export_name
        if same_modifier_stack_ordered(obj, exported):
      File "D:\Blender\2.78\scripts\addons\render_corona\util.py", line 224, in same_modifier_stack_ordered
        for i,m in enumerate(obj1.modifiers)])
      File "D:\Blender\2.78\scripts\addons\render_corona\util.py", line 224, in <listcomp>
    IndexError: bpy_prop_collection[index]: index 1 out of range, size 1
      File "D:\Blender\2.78\scripts\addons\render_corona\outputs.py", line 1054, in write_scn
      File "D:\Blender\2.78\scripts\addons\render_corona\util.py", line 233, in get_export_name
      File "D:\Blender\2.78\scripts\addons\render_corona\util.py", line 224, in same_modifier_stack_ordered
      File "D:\Blender\2.78\scripts\addons\render_corona\util.py", line 224, in <listcomp>

File "D:\Blender\2.78\scripts\addons\render_corona\engine.py", line 495, in render
      File "D:\Blender\2.78\scripts\addons\render_corona\engine.py", line 173, in render_start
      File "D:\Blender\2.78\scripts\addons\render_corona\engine.py", line 327, in render_scene

When I remove some objects from the file, I get this error:
    Code:
      File "D:\Blender\2.78\scripts\addons\render_corona\outputs.py", line 1098, in write_scn
        name = name_compat(dupli.data.name) # name_compat(group.name) + '_' +
    AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'name'
      File "D:\Blender\2.78\scripts\addons\render_corona\outputs.py", line 1098, in write_scn

File "D:\Blender\2.78\scripts\addons\render_corona\engine.py", line 495, in render
      File "D:\Blender\2.78\scripts\addons\render_corona\engine.py", line 327, in render_scene

The directory is writable. I can't provide the file becaues of copyright

purge orphan data
    check for/if any unassigned materials or such are left over

Originally Posted by burnin View Post
    purge orphan data
    check for/if any unassigned materials or such are left over
    I had no orphan data, but removing all objects on hiden layers and other scenes resolves the problem. So maybe one of the hidden object was the problem, but to find which is nearly impossible (more than 2 thousands). Would it be possible to only export visible data?

I can fix the error you are seeing but I don't think only exporting visible data is what most would want. Hiding objects is a crucial part of at least my modeling workflow and I want the objects exported during modelling.

Hi blanchg,
    why would you like to export objects that won't be rendered? If they are hidden to the viewport but not for render, of course they should be rendered. But for not visible layers and non-active scene, what is the usage? If you have a fix for the 2, it's awesome

Am against rendering only visible data. Basic, most common example are lights, often times invisible but do influence, light the scene.

Also, what is wrong with having a clean scene file, keep irrelevant data in second & append if/when needed?

Originally Posted by burnin View Post
    Am against rendering only visible data. Basic, most common example are lights, often times invisible but do influence, light the scene.

Also, what is wrong with having a clean scene file, keep irrelevant data in second & append if/when needed?
    Ok, misunderstanding, I meant hiden objects, when you click on the camera in outliner for example, A good example of this are all the objects only used for booleans, which are now a lot with addons like Decalmachine or hardops. Often, you also don't want to render some of the layers. Objects that are only on those layers shouldn't be exported. And their are bugs that make some objects undeletable in 2.79 and it seems it won't be fixed. https://developer.blender.org/T51903
    Of course, objects not in the field of view but marked as visible for final render should be exported.

Page 59 of 60 FirstFirst ... 94957585960 LastLast