Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859
Results 1,161 to 1,172 of 1172
    As soon as it is possible ��

Hi blanchg,
    The script crashes if an object/mesh name has a for filenames non authorized character in it like #/\* etc.
    Specs: 2x RX480, i7 6700, 16GB of DDR4

Hi matali, do you have a .blend or the console output? I can't reproduce this.

v6.0.15 fixes this thanks!

Originally Posted by blanchg View Post
    v6.0.15 fixes this thanks!
    Thank you,
    most cases are fixed, but "|" (vertical bar) is still a problem. To ensure nobody else encounter the problem, there is a list of character for path here: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/lib...(v=vs.85).aspx

Code:
    Corona: Writing configuration file  Test.conf
    Corona: Writing scene file  Test.scn
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "D:\Blender\2.78\scripts\addons\render_corona\outputs.py", line 1128, in write_scn
        addMaterials(xml_inst, dupli, 'meshes\%s' % (dupli.name + mtlindex_ext), True, crn_scn)
      File "D:\Blender\2.78\scripts\addons\render_corona\outputs.py", line 707, in addMaterials
        mtlfile = open(fn, 'w', encoding = "utf8")
    OSError: [Errno 22] Invalid argument: 'G:\\work\\eqp\\render corona\\meshes\\BL|Gruppe-54-1_curve.021.mtlindex'
    Corona: Failed :(
    Error: Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "D:\Blender\2.78\scripts\addons\render_corona\outputs.py", line 1128, in write_scn
        addMaterials(xml_inst, dupli, 'meshes\%s' % (dupli.name + mtlindex_ext), True, crn_scn)
      File "D:\Blender\2.78\scripts\addons\render_corona\outputs.py", line 707, in addMaterials
    OSError: [Errno 22] Invalid argument: 'G:\\work\\eqp\\render corona\\meshes\\BL|Gruppe-54-1_curve.021.mtlindex'

Error: Something went wrong, unable to write .scn file. Check directory permissions of export directory.
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "D:\Blender\2.78\scripts\addons\render_corona\engine.py", line 490, in render
        render_start( self, scene)
      File "D:\Blender\2.78\scripts\addons\render_corona\engine.py", line 173, in render_start
        render_scene( engine, scene)
      File "D:\Blender\2.78\scripts\addons\render_corona\engine.py", line 322, in render_scene
        bpy.ops.corona.export_scene()
      File "D:\Blender\2.78\scripts\modules\bpy\ops.py", line 189, in __call__
        ret = op_call(self.idname_py(), None, kw)
    RuntimeError: Error: Traceback (most recent call last):

Error: Something went wrong, unable to write .scn file. Check directory permissions of export directory.

Last edited by matali; 20-Jun-17 at 07:53.

Strange the regex I am using in V6.0.15 is [^a-zA-Z0-9]. Have you updated to the latest version as your filename seems to include - as well.

Hi blanchg.
    Try to use 'clean_name' from bpy.path like
    Code:
    filename = clean_name(filename)
    Greetings..
    "The Universe is an infinite equation"
    TheBounty renderer project: https://www.thebountyrenderer.org

Originally Posted by povmaniaco View Post
    Hi blanchg.
    Try to use 'clean_name' from bpy.path like
    Code:
    filename = clean_name(filename)
    Greetings..
    Thanks, that is essentially what I do but to make it compatible with Corona I need to do some extra work. I have tested with pipe (|) and it is replaced by _

what is proper way to use textures? when i load textures in texture tab,it is not avlbl in material(without using nodes)1.add new mat to obj2.in texture tab load a tex(rename diff_coltex)3.in mat click T button in diffuse channel -rollout is empty.two more issues - even if nodes are not used if blend file is saved and reopened nodes are re-enabled.i attach texture to mat with renderer Blender selected,change to Corona and reassign the mat+texture,now delete the object, exporter gives error saying deleted object's texture is missing.This is in win8 with Blender2.78c corona addon v6.0.11

I prefer to use nodes, with 6.x there was a large change to how materials were handled. Looks like some things with non node materials has broken. I will have a look soon.

I prefer to use nodes, with 6.x there was a large change to how materials were handled. Looks like some things with non node materials has broken. I will have a look soon.
    Give v6.0.16 a go

Strange the regex I am using in V6.0.15 is [^a-zA-Z0-9]. Have you updated to the latest version as your filename seems to include - as well.
    Yes, I updated to latest version again to be sure. I'll try to make a simplified version and upload it.

Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859