property question

How do you make a property recharge instantly after it gets to a state and not go over using logic bricks?
This is related to the same question i had before. I decided to make it with logic bricks instead.

I’m not sure what you mean by recharge(I’ve said that alot on these forums recently, think I need sleep :D), but assuming it means reset the property to 0, just add a property sensor set to check if its at the maximum value, and if it is connect it to a property actuator with it set to assign the value to zero, or whatever starting value you want :).

By recharge i mean add.

Use a property actuator, put this in add mode, and in python: own[“property”] += 1

Here ya go :d

PRESS SPACE :d

Attachments

cHARGE.blend (459 KB)

That worked for part of it.
Did you read my post before this one blueprintrandom.
Really i am using the keyboard sensor and motion actuator to make a password.You have to guess what not to do in order for the enemy not to attack you and so that he won’t become invicible for 10 seconds.If you guess a particular piece of the password right that you are on.The enemy becomes vulnerable for ten seconds and you can kill the enemy.

<brain implodes>

Explain in a

Step 1 : player does X
Step 2 : thing 2 happens

as I don’t know what your going for

On state one of the enemy becomes vulnerable for ten seconds when the player turns.The player turning set the state engine to state 2.Which makes the enemy vulnerable for ten seconds.Then the enemy set itself to state four.On state one of the enemy when the player goes left,right or forward the enemy becomes invincible for ten seconds.The player going left,right or forwards sets the state engine to state three.Which makes the enemy become invincible for ten seconds.Then the enemy sets itself to state five.Each one of the states of the enemy are programmed differently.